07 Nov 2012
Playstation Staff

Cubixx HD problem ps plus

10 Replies 1,061 Views Created 07-11-2012
It's my understanding that this should be free. I downloaded the free trial ages ago when it was first released. On the store now it says I have purchased the trial already and £6.49 to upgrade full game. What's going on. Also where is LAP Karting?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (1,061 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Cubixx HD problem ps plus

I couldn't find it free on the store but when I pressed the option to buy it from within the trial it took me to what looked like to old store and let me download the unlock for free.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (972 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

DodgyDodge wrote:
I couldn't find it free on the store but when I pressed the option to buy it from within the trial it took me to what looked like to old store and let me download the unlock for free.

that was the only way for me to get it as well was to "purchase" from the demo - actually this seems to be a problem with trial and unlock games if you had downloaded the demo before

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (964 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Heeeelp.

I had this same problem last night. I downloaded the demo game and couldnt download the key without being changed.  So in discust, I deleted it.  Today I can now download the key for free, but it wont let me download the demo, just not there.  Ive even gone the long way and searched for it manually, but comes up as the same thing, it only alows me to download the key..

any sugesstions ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (944 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Ok so the problem's different now, I can't find the trial on the store.

In the PS+ section it only has the unlock and if you manually search for cubixx hd it says trial and unlock but downloads only the unlock :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (862 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Quinnicus wrote:

Heeeelp.

I had this same problem last night. I downloaded the demo game and couldnt download the key without being changed.  So in discust, I deleted it.  Today I can now download the key for free, but it wont let me download the demo, just not there.  Ive even gone the long way and searched for it manually, but comes up as the same thing, it only alows me to download the key..

any sugesstions ?

as you downloaded the demo it should be in your downloads list so in theory you just download the demo again

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (822 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I can't find and downoald the demo. Demo not uploaded on PSN yet?! 

Please help! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (775 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I got it! Just downloaded the demo by my 2nd account on psn. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (772 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

When you download the Full Game Update just go to the History of Downloads and the Cubixx HD Trial will be there to download.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (715 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

i go it to download, i looked in the first ps plus tab and clicked on the game where it has all the free stuff, it then took me to a page where i could only download the full game unlock, i had to look over to the right and click go to games page and then on that page it let me download the demo and unlock together. (also note i never downloaded this demo in the past)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (624 Views)
0 Kudos