25 Dec 2011
Playstation Staff

Gran Turismo 5 DLC PROBLEM - BUNDLE PACK

4 Replies 578 Views Created 25-12-2011

So i bought the 11,95 € bundle pack yesterday, all worked fine until today it says i cant use those items anymore and need to reinstall it.

Under DLC managment menu it shows that everything installed and wont let you change anything.

Is it my system fault or it is it larger problem?
If it is mine problem, what should i do to fix this issue??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (578 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Gran Turismo 5 DLC PROBLEM - BUNDLE PACK

Yeah this happened for me too!!!! Dunno what happened! Pls help! Cars are still in garage and viewable but i cant sell,swap or drive any of them. All tracks are missing. Paints are fine. Oh and the unlocked cars are in the dealership and when i purchase them again its fine. So much for getting the RED BULL X2011 for nothing then it not working and for it to work fork out the 20,000,000credits for it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (484 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Download and install the GT5 Family Content upgrades from the store. This issue isn't effecting everyone, but for those that do encounter it then downloading both of the Family Content Upgrades packs seems to rectifie it. The upgrade packs are free.

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (479 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

all i see  are 100KB files is the downloades menu. The game itself does not see the new DLC files at all. 

Very Lame issue to have for paid content.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (437 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Is your game from the same region as your PSN account? If not, then that's why. DLC is region locked, and has been since the PS3 debuted back in late 2006.

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (431 Views)
0 Kudos