on 01-11-2009 11:41 AM
oh just to add to that...heres somthing handy for alot of people...
this works in the full game too....
if you want an easy way to become reaper...simply follow these instructions...listen carefully because its easy to mess it up...
1) create your own game, change the settings to: "ONE imaginary friend" and to the bottom option to: "go easy on me"
2) start the game, go straight to the builder hat machine and build your castle doors...by now..the opposing team member should come over and try to attack you...simply kill him...
3) now start to head to the enemy castle...((make sure you go across the water way so you dont distract the enemy..we need to leave him...))
4) while the enemy is trying to destroy your doors (dont worry...it wont manage to) take the princess and go across the bridge...and back to your castle...run straight past the enemy...(he will of just started to damage one door)
5) take the princess to her throne..now run back down to the doors that your enemy is trying to destroy...make sure you stay inside your castle though...
6) now the most important part..laugh at him and shout taunts at him while you wait for the powers of the reaper...muha...haha...MUAHAHHAAHA!...erm..no..
7) now you shoud be the reaper at the end of the match!...simpe ...well..sort of...
hope i helped
heres the logic of it for you people who are curious....
you need to set the "imaginary friends" to 1 because otherwise there will be one attacking...and one defending the princess...making it harder for you to walk out...OR they wil both attack and get through your barricaded doors..and take your princess....
the dificulty must be set to "go easy on me" because otherwise...there is the chance that when you run past the enemy with the princess, he will attack you...are probably kill you...and you will be slower with the princess...
once again...hope i helped and i hope you enjoy being the reaper
on 15-04-2010 01:14 AM
well i think im the only one knows how to get it but its really hard...........okay first u have to be a worker and just stay at ur base and chop down wood for ur team.........(that would give u alots of points......or capture a post) once u have like a thousand points and win and die u get turn into the grim reaper
on 15-08-2010 10:13 PM
well just be a worker and upgrade warrior and still be a worker,build the catapult thing sping over to the enemy base with team mates with you (well it worked for me on the demo) and get the princess get back to you base and put her in her thorne and get the lvl 2 warrior hat on and guard her(also kill people in the base if you want)and when the match ends you might be a reaper only if your the best of your team (if they win)
on 17-08-2010 07:40 PM
I have the demo version of the game on my PS3, and I was playing team demarcated and my team won. So after the game I was just running around and all of the sudden I'm not sure how but I turned into the grim reaper. I thought it was a third upgrade from the worker class but I found out it wasn't. So I went to go try out this new character, he is very strong, one hit takes out almost any one, you are not invincible because I died. When I died to glowing balls ( they look like the chicken potion things) fell down. I ran back over there When I rescanned to check it out and on my way I turned into the reaper once again without even touching the glowing balls, mi guessing I may have clicked it somehow, but mi not sure how I did this, if this helps any then your welcome. I snapped a photo with my phone, mi going to put a picture of it on the Internet soon, if you want to see pictures of it message my email account firstname.lastname@example.org hope this helps.
on 23-08-2010 10:26 PM
reaper(over name the monk)just owns every one i call him the pwnzor cuz he pwns people
he is awesome if you get him celebrate!!!!
on 15-01-2012 12:50 AM
Dude just to say, thats not how you get the grim reaper class. The way to get it is:
1. Be on the winning team
2. Have the most points on your team
3. Own ppl while being a GR (Grim Reaper)
on 04-02-2012 01:04 AM
I know most people have said this already but..
You have to have the most points on your team.
Also he doesn't have 200 hearts. If the Warrior has 6 Hearts,he must have 7. And the reason it takes a while to kill him is,because he's very power,that his hearts go down really slow. (I figured this out as I was the reaper,and The Priest was Healing me,it took him a long while to heal me because the hearts also recover very slowly.)
But all this being said,being the Grim Reaper is very fun.You can kill enemies faster. (Also,when your on "Play with Yourself" Mode,you can play with the reaper as long as you want. Theres no 60 sec./1 Minute.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]