Level 13

Re: Hustle Kings Snooker Championship 2

not been on in a while but like renegade has said .....always good to see the developer actually listening to its customers and making the changes that we have spoken about for a while

others could learn a lot from voofoo

i heard that we get vita hustle kings free because we have the ps3version ....is this correct and how they going about given it out if it is ,,,,,,,another massive gesture of good will from them :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 981 of 1,060 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

McNeilio wrote:
i heard that we get vita hustle kings free because we have the ps3version ....is this correct and how they going about given it out if it is ,,,,,,,another massive gesture of good will from them :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Yup! You heard right. It was confirmed on VooFoo's official Twitter account a few days ago :smileyhappy: Not sure how it will happen though. 

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 982 of 1,060 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

Sorry guys, I don't think I'm going to be able to complete the league. I've been having a few connection issues lately, which is why I haven't really been online. After a few minutes, it disconnects and needs a reboot to connect again :smileysad:

I think the issue is with the PS3s wifi, as everything else is fine and changing settings has had no effect. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 983 of 1,060 (177 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks Rene.

I didn't really to announce it as it may cause dodgy dealings but I will mention this nonetheless.

The rule I intend to go by is as follows:

When the deadline passes all remaining matches shall have a default 147 win to the person who has played the most amount of games.

So Instead of removing those players from the league alongside their results, I shall complete all their matches by default.

If Pacman has played 10 and Funky played 7 and the deadline has passed.  Then Pacman gets the win.

To ensure you don't lose by default then make sure to play as many matches or most preferably play them all before the deadline passes.

If two people both haven't finsihed the league and have played the same amount of games and are due to play against each other, the win goes to the person who showed the most effort to play the said game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 984 of 1,060 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

LordRoss wrote:

Thanks Rene.

I didn't really to announce it as it may cause dodgy dealings but I will mention this nonetheless.

When the deadline passes all remaining matches shall have a default 147 win to the person who has played the most amount of games.

So Instead of removing those players from the league alongside their results, I shall complete all their matches by default.

If Pacman has played 10 and Funky played 7 and the deadline has passed.  Then Pacman gets the win.

To ensure you don't lose by default then make sure to play as many matches or most preferably play them all before the deadline passes.

If two people both haven't finsihed the league and have played the same amount of games and are due to play against each other, the win goes to the person who showed the most effort to play the said game.

I might win 4 games then unless me and Funkster and/or Lit finally get our games done :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:!

I'm guessing, default wins don't count towards being entered into the voucher draw at the end?

Follow Pacman_Ownage on Twitter...You know... because everyones doing it?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 985 of 1,060 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Pacman_Ownage wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

Thanks Rene.

I might win 4 games then unless me and Funkster and/or Lit finally get our games done :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:!

I'm guessing, default wins don't count towards being entered into the voucher draw at the end?

shame that you've played pudds twice already pacman. if the league had finished now you'd have won over him with 147 breaks both times :Lol:

amazing!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 986 of 1,060 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

englishgolfer wrote:

Pacman_Ownage wrote:

LordRoss wrote:

Thanks Rene.

shame that you've played pudds twice already pacman. if the league had finished now you'd have won over him with 147 breaks both times :Lol:

amazing!

I've done it many-a-times before! What are you trying to say? :smileysurprised:

...It was in my dreams, but still... :smileysad:

Is it bad I dream of Hustle Kings?

Follow Pacman_Ownage on Twitter...You know... because everyones doing it?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 987 of 1,060 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah, I'll struggle to finish! Keep getting disconnected playing people. But I'm still off work till Thursday, so I'll try my best to get some in. Life is just too busy!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 988 of 1,060 (142 Views)
0 Kudos

Guys just over a week left to finsih all your matches or at least as many as you can!

I've just replayed my match against homer.  After being 60 to his 20 something before disconnecting :smileysad:

This time around it was very tight indeed.  Not sure if I got better or he got worse as normally I'm used to being out played by Homer.  It came down to the last black, and lo and behold my miscue took a timely return to cost me the frame.

Unfortunately I was unable to continue this match as I'm off home in a tick.  So to be continued....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 989 of 1,060 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

dont agree with how u plan to sort out unfinished games ross

if there are games unfinished when the deadline comes then they should be null and void instead of people being awarded 147 points and the win even though they have not finished their gamesmthemselves

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 990 of 1,060 (128 Views)
0 Kudos