Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Hustle Kings Snooker Championship 2

Pacman_Ownage wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

QuietlyWrong wrote:

Folks! Don't forget the other awards on offer! What are the great shots? What are the great flukes? Has anyone got any good replays to share?

It occurred to me that if we had enough HD replays of daft flukes to show off, we could string 'em into one video and see if PlayStation Access wanted to include them. The 'Sign off' section of that video magazine started strongly with some nice Easter eggs, but they seem to be struggling for content these days... :smileyhappy:

brilliant idea! we should try and do this!

I also acknowledge the awesome appeal this could have :smileyvery-happy:

..Could also bump Hustle Kings sales a bit...

by showing off all our bad shots? lol! we might need to rethink that strategy a bit...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1011 of 1,060 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Pacman_Ownage wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

QuietlyWrong wrote:

Folks! Don't forget the other awards on offer! What are the great shots? What are the great flukes? Has anyone got any good replays to share?

It occurred to me that if we had enough HD replays of daft flukes to show off, we could string 'em into one video and see if PlayStation Access wanted to include them. The 'Sign off' section of that video magazine started strongly with some nice Easter eggs, but they seem to be struggling for content these days... :smileyhappy:

brilliant idea! we should try and do this!

I also acknowledge the awesome appeal this could have :smileyvery-happy:

..Could also bump Hustle Kings sales a bit...

Get the shots together and video made up or whatever and I shall present it to the Access dudes for ya.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1012 of 1,060 (128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Just had my first match against QW. I won :smileylol:

Frame 1 - (74 - 9) > http://youtu.be/7wCBHVDbzdA

Frame 2 - (0 - 133) > http://youtu.be/rDZ4OPHL5i0

Frame 3 - (78 - 23) > http://youtu.be/FWRgx7Rw0Ow

Wasn't expecting to win that one. As you can see, some of my positional play was awful. Think I got lucky.

Anyway, that puts me to Played 20, Won 16, Lost 4. Top 3 shall be mine :smileyvery-happy:

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1013 of 1,060 (123 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Yeah, very well played Ren. You made quite a point of making sure I never had any shots on anything. I didn't get many chances. In the first and third frames I made some bad choices and every time I tried a long pot I failed.

The middle frame was a consolation prize though. I broke, Ren tried a long pot but didn't give it enough oomph and left me with a sitter. Whereupon I cleared up. Break of 133. I can be proud of that.

Looking forward to our next match.

Don't put yourself down Ren - you were one of only four players to win a match against me last year and now you're one of two people to win a match against me this year. You're capable of century breaks - you should be right up near the top!

Soozibags: The People's Champion
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1014 of 1,060 (119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

QuietlyWrong wrote:

Yeah, very well played Ren. You made quite a point of making sure I never had any shots on anything. I didn't get many chances. In the first and third frames I made some bad choices and every time I tried a long pot I failed.

The middle frame was a consolation prize though. I broke, Ren tried a long pot but didn't give it enough oomph and left me with a sitter. Whereupon I cleared up. Break of 133. I can be proud of that.

Looking forward to our next match.

Don't put yourself down Ren - you were one of only four players to win a match against me last year and now you're one of two people to win a match against me this year. You're capable of century breaks - you should be right up near the top!

Oh I don't mean to put myself down. I just know when im not performing to my best. Been quite a few frames I have thrown away. But that's the life of things. Defo capable of century breaks. Already had 2 this championship. And had 4 or 5 147's outside the championship.

Looks like im going to finish in the top 3. So im more than happy with that :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1015 of 1,060 (100 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

RenegadeXtreme wrote:
And had 4 or 5 147's outside the championship

With the short aiming line? That's bloody impressive! :smileysurprised:

Soozibags: The People's Champion
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1016 of 1,060 (96 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

QuietlyWrong wrote:

RenegadeXtreme wrote:
And had 4 or 5 147's outside the championship

With the short aiming line? That's bloody impressive! :smileysurprised:

Only twice with the short aiming line. It feels like cheating if done with the long aiming line. That's why I get annoyed when my positioning goes all wrong. Coz I know I can clear up if I get the chance :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1017 of 1,060 (91 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Right guys, bit late in the day but I can get a couple of games in tonight. Life's just been too busy this season! Hit me up on Twitter, here or on the PSN if you're up for a final swipe at the skunk. Cheers...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1018 of 1,060 (77 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

We having a snooker night tonight guys btw.

So if you still got people to play, come join us now!

Well in fact pop amessage here and I will invite you when I can.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1019 of 1,060 (74 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Lost against Homer.

To be honest I could of beaten him.  I mean my first frame that I got disconnected I was kicking his bum, but we rematched and he beat me instead.  Although it was a very close frame.  After postponing the next frame by some days we returned to finish the match off.

Homer was playing ok, but like I said, I could of beaten him.  No offence Homer but either I improved or you got worse as beforehand I never stood a chance against you.

Anywho, this frame I kept making the odd appauling shot that I deserved to be punished by and Homer had no worries to make sure I was.

Well played.

Next up....Funky

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1020 of 1,060 (71 Views)
0 Kudos