14 Dec 2011
By: domino911 Member 6 Posts
Level 1

New magic 2012 deck packs broken

60 Replies 3,156 Views Created 14-12-2011

After purchasing the two new deck packs for mtg 2012, I instead recieved the foil conversions for the decks instead, i know i selected the right items because i thoroughly read the description first. Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do about it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 61 (3,156 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: New magic 2012 deck packs broken

Same here. Theres just foil conversion on the store. Nothing unlocks in game. Assume its a mistake.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 61 (3,131 Views)
0 Kudos

Check here apparently it's happend to everyone. I don't know whose fault it is, and it hasn't been fixed yet either as far as I know. I'm in the U.S. so we still can't even get them yet. 

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28767631/Deck_pack_1_and_2_coming_to_european_PSN_...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 61 (3,113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

steam also had an issue with deck pack 2 but unlike psn it was resolved after ~1hour...

I'm so getting an xbox when the next generation of these consoles is coming out lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 61 (3,086 Views)
0 Kudos

This has happen to me as well. Can anyone suggest a console company that has quality control and does not employ idiots?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 61 (3,075 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

domino911 wrote:

After purchasing the two new deck packs for mtg 2012, I instead recieved the foil conversions for the decks instead, i know i selected the right items because i thoroughly read the description first. Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do about it?

Hi guys,

I have raised this with our store team to look into, I will update when I have more information.

Thanks

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 61 (3,050 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

The pleasant surprise of seeing both the decks pack up sure went away quickly when I saw what I actually got. The low ratings made me only buy the first one out of caution so I guess that's something.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 61 (2,894 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Why isn't the PSN store acting on this situation?

Instead of taking down the falsely advertised content they offer the full game as a Christmas offer so now even more people will be tempted to pay cash for something they won't get.

Come on guys get your act together.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 61 (2,775 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

That's why they were rated like 1.2 stars then...

Follow Pacman_Ownage on Twitter...You know... because everyones doing it?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 61 (2,760 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

maintenance is over and guess what...

yay it's still *****ed up... you really want me to cancel the payment don't you?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 61 (2,385 Views)
0 Kudos