Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: New magic 2012 deck packs broken

[ Edited ]

Still waiting...

It's been a week  since I noticed my mate had the ghoulkeeper and treefolk decks. Since then I have searched high and low every day on the PSN store and using the internet to fathom out why I am unable to find these decks anywhere (Not even the conversion packs).

What is going on exactly? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 61 (1,224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Customer Service at its best... -.-

At this point I don't even care for the decks anymore; what really ***** me off is the total lack of communication from all involved companies.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 61 (1,175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Oi, get your act together for goodness sakes SCEE. Been a loyal customer since the console was launched and you still have not managed to be straightforward and honest with us on the most simple of issues. Your customer support is diabolical. 

And I'm not only referring to this thread. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 61 (1,135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

So are these likely to be fixed with this Thursday's update or not?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 61 (1,030 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No idea, I dont think sony have said anything new :/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 61 (980 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

hahahaha new store update after the holidays..... the deck packs arent there!! note we are on 3 weeks now since we all payed for them when they miss labled the foil unlocks as deck packs. this is just laughable. The US store had this fixed before christmas!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 61 (857 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I don't care for the decks anymore but it would be nice to know when we can expect our refund...

Anyone alive at SONY? Or am I supposed to call the hotline so many times until I've spent more money on the hotline than on the decks?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 61 (832 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 61 (800 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi, I'm from Italy. It's just about 20 days I see people playing with new decks (white/black or red/white) . In my PSS I can't find the new deck pack yet and I cannot buy it. Why? new deck are best than others so I can't play against withou lose. Please I want to buy them and I kindly ask you to communicate me when you'll be able to. Best Regards. mauriziolotti@live.it 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 61 (797 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Guys,

You can keep upto date with this issue and any information and possible solutions regarding it in this thread here:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Help/MagicThe-Gathering-2012-14-12-11-Issues-with-D...

As far as I'm aware you will all be given a full refund but I don't know the eta at this time.  Keep track of that thread anyway if you would like to know more.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 61 (771 Views)
0 Kudos