02 May 2012
By ytevo79
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

PEGI Rating Outs Original Deus Ex for PlayStation 3

6 Replies 926 Views Created 02-05-2012

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

The original Deus Ex looks set to arrive on PlayStation 3 imminently, if a recently filed PEGI rating is to be believed.

The European age ratings body lists the game to release on PlayStation 3, with an age-rating of 16. It’s not specifically mentioned, but it is likely that it will be a PSN release of the PlayStation 2 port of the original game, called Deus Ex: The Conspiracy.

Widely regarded as a classic, Deus Ex follows agent JC Denton through a dystopian 2052. We’ll bring more info when the game is officially announced.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-6551-PEGI-Rating-Outs-Original-Deus-Ex-for-PlayStation-3.html

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (926 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: PEGI Rating Outs Original Deus Ex for PlayStation 3

Confirmed for next week (16th) sweet!

Classic PlayStation®2 DEUS EX® will arrive on May 16th on PlayStation®Network Europe!!

https://twitter.com/#!/deusexcentral/status/200244435550875649

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (896 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

I swear I replied to this.

Great news

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (891 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Nope. I though it was strange though that no one seemed interested in the original cyberpunk shooter coming to the PS Store.

It will be my first PS2 game from the Store as well seeing as Human Revolution wetted my appetite :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (884 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:
Nope. I though it was strange though that no one seemed interested in the original cyberpunk shooter coming to the PS Store.

Probably because they already bought the superior PC version of the game from GOG.com or some other place.

All signatures sucks, especially those with images in them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (876 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Well maybe so, but not everyone is a PC gamer, or likes playing games on PC.

Like myself, I only have a laptop (PCs are so '80s :Lol:) and its a/was pretty good spec. But I tried playing Half Life on it last year/year before and it used to start to stutter after 15-20 minutes of play when the fans revved up. So I could only play it in half hour stints, sometimes it wasn't as bad as others but anyway it doesn't play games very well. Max Payne wasn't bad, but I never finished it. Broken Sword, Beneath a Steal Sky and a few other less graphic hungry games was ok though :smileyhappy:

What I'm trying to say though is I'm a console gamer through and through, so this is just the ticket I need to play this awesome game again. And I'm sure I'm not alone :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (869 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I bought this on PS2 back in the day, after hearing people raving about it, and was fairly non-plussed... It was ok, but nothing to write home about IMO. I think it will be even more shocking now people are used to Human Revolution...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (863 Views)
0 Kudos