28 Jul 2012
MVP
Playstation Staff

PlayStation wants your feedback?

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 242 Views edited 28-07-2012

Edit: Hang on! The survey is closed already???

Did anyone see that Survey 'PlayStation wants your feedback'?

It didn't last long! I was intrigued by a question asking you how important it would be to you to be able to buy PS3 games from the Store on your PC, presumably over the web...

I would encourage people to lend their support to this suggestion but the survey has already closed. Maybe it will come back when it's available in more countries?

-------
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (242 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStation wants your feedback?

When I first seen the blog post as it went live I didn't see a survey :smileyfrustrated: Although i see it now but it is closed and I am in Spain anyway so it isn't for me yet :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I did the survey. On the "if you could change one thing with Playstation what would it be" question I answered more PS1/PS2/PSP classics on the PlaystationStore.
All signatures sucks, especially those with images in them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I did not see it yet.... Neither in my USA or Argentina profile...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

I'm resurrecting this thread because the survey came back, and I think everyone needs a chance to tell SCEE how they feel about such possibilities as buying games via a web browser or 'changing one thing about PlayStation'...

Warning - it will take more than fifteen minutes to fill it out properly, for those people in the supported countries. It's a big survey.

You can find more details here.

(Mess with the survey: say that the one thing they should introduce is random prizes for survey respondents. :smileyhappy: )

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Kudos