Level 1

Playstation Staff

Playstation Store Suggestions!

I'm tired of grinding down Medievil. Bring Medievil 2 out also ! Finish the ***** series! Also Crash Bandicoot 2 hasn't been released in the UK store. There is NOT enough Ps1 fighter games such as Bloody Roar, Tekken 1 (Oh I know theres Tekken 5 but wouldn't you like to remember when you first got your first Ps1 and played some Tekken) and Battle Arena Toshiden
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 93 (699 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Store Suggestions!

Hogs of war FTW!
Removed - Flaming.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 93 (694 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Infact I've got a much better one. Final Fantasy 8! Get it on the store because 98% of the people with the actual game (Normal and Platnum) can't play it! The only people that can play it are the Spanish.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 93 (690 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hogs of War good choice ! I can remanise the countless days of youth with my British Commando Pigs in a countryside battlefield. Winter
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 93 (684 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I wouldn't really be interested in PS1 games that came to the store, but if MGS1 was put in, I would defo buy it.  I had MGS1 when I was like 8 or 9 and I never really played it.  I got to around the part after you fight with Ocelot, that's it, I only really know about most of the story now because I have played EVERY other MGS game out.

I always regretted not finishing MGS1.......

Oh and winter, you have only 8 posts and they are all in the same thread lol :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 93 (669 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Movies on the Store! The Xbox 360 Gold Members are able to stream from Netfix! I for one would like Star Wars (Nerd I know) and who knows there might even be a Backdoor Store :smileywink:
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 93 (664 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

JakeyP_94 wrote:
crazy taxi <3

oh yeah, i loved that game, used to have it on PS1 and played it all the time :smileyvery-happy:
- [TNW] jamshlfc :smileyhappy:                                    Follow jamshlfc on Twitter www.EverythingPlayStation.com

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 93 (627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

HOGS OF WAR! What a game - I'd definitely buy that
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 93 (620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Most of the games that are on it are a tad childish .....Hercules and Barbie ? They get a spot and MGS and FF dont?!?! SEROUSLY ! WHO BUYS THAT CRP!
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 93 (598 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

GTA 1 , 2 London

Duke Nukem

Die hard

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 93 (587 Views)
0 Kudos