PlayStation®Network

PlayStation®Store

PlayStation®Store

Level 1

Playstation Store Suggestions!

I'm tired of grinding down Medievil. Bring Medievil 2 out also ! Finish the ***** series! Also Crash Bandicoot 2 hasn't been released in the UK store. There is NOT enough Ps1 fighter games such as Bloody Roar, Tekken 1 (Oh I know theres Tekken 5 but wouldn't you like to remember when you first got your first Ps1 and played some Tekken) and Battle Arena Toshiden
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 93 (680 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Playstation Store Suggestions!

Hogs of war FTW!
Removed - Flaming.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 93 (675 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Infact I've got a much better one. Final Fantasy 8! Get it on the store because 98% of the people with the actual game (Normal and Platnum) can't play it! The only people that can play it are the Spanish.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 93 (671 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hogs of War good choice ! I can remanise the countless days of youth with my British Commando Pigs in a countryside battlefield. Winter
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 93 (665 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I wouldn't really be interested in PS1 games that came to the store, but if MGS1 was put in, I would defo buy it.  I had MGS1 when I was like 8 or 9 and I never really played it.  I got to around the part after you fight with Ocelot, that's it, I only really know about most of the story now because I have played EVERY other MGS game out.

I always regretted not finishing MGS1.......

Oh and winter, you have only 8 posts and they are all in the same thread lol :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 93 (650 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Movies on the Store! The Xbox 360 Gold Members are able to stream from Netfix! I for one would like Star Wars (Nerd I know) and who knows there might even be a Backdoor Store :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 93 (645 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

JakeyP_94 wrote:
crazy taxi <3

oh yeah, i loved that game, used to have it on PS1 and played it all the time :smileyvery-happy:
- [TNW] jamshlfc :smileyhappy:                                    Follow jamshlfc on Twitter www.EverythingPlayStation.com

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 93 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

HOGS OF WAR! What a game - I'd definitely buy that
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 93 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Most of the games that are on it are a tad childish .....Hercules and Barbie ? They get a spot and MGS and FF dont?!?! SEROUSLY ! WHO BUYS THAT CRP!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 93 (579 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

GTA 1 , 2 London

Duke Nukem

Die hard

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 93 (568 Views)
0 Kudos