Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Section 8: Prejudice Caption Contest

[ Edited ]

Jeldan_Teh wrote:

Thanx for the reply,  2 b honest didnt read the thred only the competition screen that says you could b 1 of 27 winners.

Just strange that no 1 else picked up on it.

Also thanx to the other response but there would have 2 b less winners in 1 or more countries and if that is the case why didnt they list that as well?

Happy shooting :smileyhappy:

Well, I guess they thought that it would be only interesting for the competitors to know if they had won or not.
I was one of the 2 winner in the Scandinavian forum and we only saw the 2 winners from our forum.

I did find out about the contest here thou, since I do usually visit the English forum more...
(because I often find it easier to understand English then some Danish or Norwegian that are often the written language in the forum parts we share over there...)

Since our moderator left for another job I´m curious to know if someone will tell us when they start sending the codes...  Our moderator said that we should contact some Spanish guy called Huntson if we did not receive our codes... Question is: how will we know if/when the codes should have been sent?

Anyway, I would be very thankful if one of the winners (or the moderator here, if he knows) tell us when they have received their code.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 131 of 144 (206 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Thanks for choosing me as one of the winners, but ive got one question when are you going to send the codes and are you sending them by email?

blaw765
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 132 of 144 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Grats to the winners :smileyvery-happy:
Good captions :3
Galman
Hi~♪
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 133 of 144 (148 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Could you send the codes again because i think i might of accidently deleted it

blaw765
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 134 of 144 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I don´t think they have sent the codes yet... at least I have not seen or heard anything about it yet... and I was also one of the winners, but in the Scandinavian forum.

Guess they had not created the codes when the contest was over or otherwise I think they should have sent them as soon as the winners were announced or tell us where to send in a copy of the higher resolution picture to get the code.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 135 of 144 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

9. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.

Think that the latest date for them to send their email's should be 2011-09-21 if this is to be followed thou.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 136 of 144 (119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

aww i missed this seemed like an epicly fun comp too :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 137 of 144 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Apparently they have all been sent out via email.  So check your emails assigned to your PSN id's please.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 138 of 144 (102 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

seeing some of the otheres there must be some mistake that i havent received mine yet:Stupid: joke

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 139 of 144 (96 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Yup, got the code by email about lunchtime today. Will give it a whirl tomorrow. :smileyvery-happy:

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 140 of 144 (92 Views)
0 Kudos