20 May 2012
Playstation Staff

Sly trilogy

6 Replies 206 Views Created 20-05-2012
I brought this when it was on discount (i think it was 12.99€). had already downloaded the first one on free as i am psn+.It has stopped working now so i go to redownload it so i can finish it. It has a blue shopping bag next to it and asking for 9.99€. Hi all anyone else found this problem.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Sly trilogy

First look in your download list to see if you can get it from there.

If not I think you'll need to contact Customer Services. :smileysad:

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Its not there.. i looked at my transactions and found it there so ill ring tomorrow.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I've got the same issue, Hicks997. Except, my Plus has got about 100+ days left before it expires. I purchased the trilogy when on offer, but also downloaded the first for free the previous week from the Plus section. Sly 2 & 3 have no expiration date, but Sly 1 still does. I too would like a solution to this.

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (176 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i rung sony and the bloke on the phone agrees with me as i have the transaction number. So he told me he's gonna get it sorted.. I refuse to repay for the first one when i have already brought the Trilogy. Ill keep you informed..
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sony have very quickly reactivated sly 1 for me so i don't need to rebuy it. Now the trilogy show up with a red shopping bag. Thanks sony for this very quick response.. I recommend anyone with the same problem to contact sony.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I was wondering this as well as I bought the trilogy after I'd already got the 1st one on ps+, its showing an expiry date (got till start of december). will gill give sony a ring to see if they'll sort it out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Kudos