Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: The PS+ '12 Gifts'

mid3get wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

what are the 12 gifts?

It looks like the extra freebies are as follows - (courtesy of catkiller1 on the blog for doing the detective work)

Sonic 2
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
Plants VS Zombies
Medievil
Duels of the Planeswalkers 2011
Destruction Derby
Critter Crunch
Crash Commando
The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus
A Space Shooter for 2 bucks
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

One will be released every other day for a limited time and will only be available until the next is posted.

Ta

Have most of them oh well happy gaming!

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32 (349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Oh well i have all of them no biggy though.

I've just had a thought are these games for all to keep perm or is it like normal plus you only get to keep them for a time.

Because if it is permanent then people who already have from plus could get them with out losing them if their sub runs out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32 (344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

it aint gonna moan but its a shame there only doing something extra for xmas for the new people to ps+ and not for the 1s who has been with it from the start

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Maybe you shouldn't think in future if thats the result of your thoughts :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

This is similar to the 5 free games after the outage scenario, you cant please everyone and some people will have no need for the content.

Personally as I said before I believe it's only a promotion to gather a new uptake into the scheme, but for those of us that have been members for most of the time its gives us a chance to grab anything we may have missed previously.

It's nice to see civility and maturity though, the blog's become a bit of a minefield of late.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

In case anyone was wondering, my previous post was sarcastic and not aimed at the OP but the moaners that are out there. I don't mind them being given away again, makes no difference to me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Damn I have already gotten all the games listed from earlyier psn + updates. Don't want to moan but I wish we loyal psn + members could atleast get some christmas stuff but it looks like it will be a normal update for us...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Never had PS Plus, maybe now is the time to sign up!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I signed up cause of it ngl.

Used to pay £3.50 for runescape ( I was 11, shh! ).

and once upon a time £9 for WOW!

So £4 a month aint a biggy!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

To be fair I was VERY sceptical of PS+ including lines such as the console cost me enough why should I pay more? 

Oh well afte the PSN outage and the free trial I came to realise that for the cloud saves and not having to wait on updates made it worth my while, I sub at 3 months at a time just cos its easier for me I know subing for the year is cheaper I would if I could but I cant.

I have several things from the listed as is but oh well not to worry. I enjoy my PS+ it has its uses lol. cept when they entice me with all 3 crash bandicoots and i can only have 2 lol!!

On another note I agree I'd love to be ion the office when the blog guys read some of the whiners posts surprised some dont created secondary accounts just to give em abuse in reply ... I know I would .... 

Nothing worse than climbing the ladder of success only to realise its against the wrong wall.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32 (253 Views)
0 Kudos