PlayStation®Network

PlayStation®Store

PlayStation®Store

30 Jun 2011
By: ytevo79 Beta Tester 16483 Posts
Level 9

XBLA Indie Game ''Limbo'' Heading to PSN?

10 Replies 228 Views Created 30-06-2011

I can hope. I enjoyed the demo and my mates house one night so fingers crossed :smileyhappy:

PlayStation 3 owners may soon be able to die a thousand grisly deaths in PlayDead's gorgeous puzzle platformer Limbo, based on a newly listed rating submitted by Sony Computer Entertainment Korea.

As we head toward the one year anniversary of Limbo's release on Xbox Live Arcade, it appears that Microsoft's exclusivity window may be closing, granting the solemn adventure a wider audience. No official confirmation from Sony or PlayDead yet, but we're asking if the Korean Game Ratings Board—traditionally very accurate—is accurate in its reveal.

Interested PS3 owners, read our review to see why Limbo may be worth the wait.

http://kotaku.com/5816734/looks-like-limbo-may-be-coming-to-playstation-3-too

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: XBLA Indie Game ''Limbo'' Heading to PSN?

Apparently so.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/06/30/limbo-confirmed-for-psn-steam/

I've only heard good things about it, so I'll be very interested to see pricing and release date details.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

OOOH yes please absolutely love the look of this. Have seen a few youtube vid's of it. Fingers, toe's & other anatomical part's crossed for this one. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Sweet that its been confirmed. I'm guessing the usual £7.99 price tag which Is fair for a lot of these types of games.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Limbo is an absolutely fantastic game. My brother purchased on his Xbox when I went to visit him at christmas and we spent a good bit of time playing it much to my g/f's annoyance. Having it available for the Ps3 pleases me no end!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Now all I need is Trials HD and REZ HD (which has been hinted at a few times coming to PSN) then I don't need to worry about having an Xbox :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

ytevo79 wrote:
Now all I need is Trials HD and REZ HD (which has been hinted at a few times coming to PSN) then I don't need to worry about having an Xbox :smileyvery-happy:

Hehe, Shadow Complex is the XBLA game I would like to see on PSN the most.

All signatures sucks, especially those with images in them.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Re: Limbo Heading to PSN 20 July

It’ll launch in the US on July 19 and in Europe on July 20. A date for Japan is yet to be confirmed.

For the PC release, it’ll go live on Steam worldwide on August 2.

Playdead’s also announced that game’s soundtrack will launch on iTunes this coming Monday.

After at least a year of exclusivity on XBLA, it was confirmed last week Limbo would arrive on the triple and PC.

http://bit.ly/r1hVFy

Sweet! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Already played it on the 360, superb game though, well worth a purchase if you haven't already!

Crystal Ice
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (79 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I really want this game but I am not paying a tenner, or even £7.99 for it with PS+...shall wait for a discount...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (58 Views)
0 Kudos