LMikeF

37%
02 Rank
Progress

ACB multiplayer trophies

42 Replies 368 Views Created 17-07-2011
16 Jul 2011
By LMikeF

There are two anoying trophies (one more than the other) in ACB I would really like to be able to get and I've herd they can be boosted. Thing is, I don't really have anyone to help me with that, as I usually only do single player (and ACB is one of the few games I like to play in multiplayer mode).

Would anyone be willing to help me with  Role Model and maybe Abstergo Emplyee of the Month as well?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

roserade2 wrote:
please can anyone explain the bonus average kills. its confusing what should i do to get this bonus

What are you trying to do Extreme Variety? 

Here are all the bonuses what they are worth and how to acheive them :)

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Brotherhood_Multiplayer_Bonuses

0 Kudos

Re: ACB multiplayer trophies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

roserade2

39%
02 Rank
Progress
roserade2
Accepted Solution

i still dont get whats average kills is.it says in that site " Have the best kill/death ratio in a match. ".but what does that mean.pls help

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

It means your deaths are lower than your kills. i.e. 10 kills 4 deaths so your ratio is 2.5. Which is good. So you have to be the person with the highest ratio. Usually least deaths possible and most kills possible.

As someone may have 30 kills but 25 deaths giving them a ratio of 1.2 but another person could have 12 kills and 6 deaths meaning then have a ratio of 2. So a ratio of 2 is higher. Resulting in a higher kill/death ratio or KDR. :) 

I just realised that was an end bonus which doesn't count towards any trophies in the game. I don't think I ever got highest KDR lol

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

roserade2

39%
02 Rank
Progress
roserade2
Accepted Solution
that counts for AEotM i think. thnx for clearing
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

roserade2 wrote:
that counts for AEotM i think. thnx for clearing

It doesn't count towards AEotM. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

No it doesn't. We know lol. As we tried it and Mr has helped some other people out since. It's an extremely difficult trophy to get without boosting thats for sure. It should have been a gold! Jeez. It was the only trophy I needed for months lol

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

roserade2

39%
02 Rank
Progress
roserade2
Accepted Solution
thats good but i still need extreme variety and please i need 2 players help me.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Modded3

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Modded3
Accepted Solution

I'm about to try getting some of the online trophies as im pretty much done offline now,so if you want to add me my psn is Modded3 :) I'll help people as much as poss also :)but im not that great online.cheers:smileytongue:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

roserade2

39%
02 Rank
Progress
roserade2
Accepted Solution

Hey guys is tthis still going im missing some multiplayer trophies can you guys help me to get them too.

what im missing is,

strong closer

role model

AEotM

and my PSN: roserade2.

please can you explain how to obtain them too(i mean when working together)

please guys.thx :smileyhappy:

And another thing can we play on any network(i mean european network and us ones)

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Think a few of the others still need role model so you could try then.

For AEOTM its straight forward enough. Easiest way is to have 4 people on wanted. Everyone meets up at the fountain part of Castel Gandolfo. Then hid in the bush and everyone stands around it. You should get

• First blood
  • Incognito or silent
  • Focus
  • Hidden
  • Poacher
  • Saviour

The climb the wall for

• Aerial
  • Acrobatic
  • Silent or incognito

Then get your pursuer to chase you

• Escape
  • Close call

Then go for some others 

• Poison
  • Lure 
  • Grounded
  • Discreet
  • Revenge
  • Midair
  • Intercepted 

Just any 4 of those last ones.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

curtis_mufc

90%
05 Rank
Progress
curtis_mufc
Accepted Solution

I was gonna try and platinum this game before Revelations came out. Finished the single player trophies the other day as I've only just recently started it. (Waited for the Da Vinci edition to come out before I even bought it)..

Anyway, I tried online with a friend last night and, well, it is turd. Not the most exciting game online, and the matchmaking.. don't get me started on that. The amount of times the game kept putting me into the Introductory Session when we searched for a game was a joke. The rest of the time it barely did anything.

I don't know if I'll bother with the plat tbh. I'd like to, of course. I do love the story to the game, it's just a shame Brotherhood was a bit of a let down everything-else-wise. If anyone is still up for it, give me a shout and I'll jump in.

As for the Revelations multiplayer beta we're getting.. meh. :smileysad:

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Wow. I love the multiplayer. It is so different to anything else, I personally think it should be commended for that. I guess your a first person shooter run around like a headless chicked type of guy? If so, ACB isn't for you. You need patience and levelling up is an advantage (better perks).

You probably got owned by a level 50 couldn't tell who was who and didn't know what the hell was going on? I was the same iniitially. Really is just about getting used to it. 

I never had any problems finding a game altho Alliance and Capture The Chest are usually quiet. You should go for Manhunt and Wanted. Also probably best to go for a time when the Americans are about. I used to play at 8pm UK time with no problems at all. 

Stick at it. :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

curtis_mufc

90%
05 Rank
Progress
curtis_mufc
Accepted Solution

MissSouthampton wrote:

Wow. I love the multiplayer. It is so different to anything else, I personally think it should be commended for that. I guess your a first person shooter run around like a headless chicked type of guy? If so, ACB isn't for you. You need patience and levelling up is an advantage (better perks).

You probably got owned by a level 50 couldn't tell who was who and didn't know what the hell was going on? I was the same iniitially. Really is just about getting used to it. 

I never had any problems finding a game altho Alliance and Capture The Chest are usually quiet. You should go for Manhunt and Wanted. Also probably best to go for a time when the Americans are about. I used to play at 8pm UK time with no problems at all. 

Stick at it. :)

No, actually. I'm more of an 'assassins creed doesn't need multiplayer' kinda guy. :smileywink:

It's not the worst game online, and I wasn't implaying that it is.. but it just didn't really work. Sat there on it for hours and only getting 3 maybe 4 games.. matchmaking constantly being a fail.. I'm just saying that it wasn't good in general. Will I go on it again? Yeah, I'd give it another try, and hell, if it works ok I'll stick at it for a bit. But from what I did get out of it, was fun at times, but not enough. Like I said before, I'm a big fan of Assassin's Creed and a massive fan of the concept/story. Just not so much the multiplayer. And I'm definatley not a person to sit on one single FPS game 24/7 and play nothing else. :Lol:

I will take your advice though, and give it another go soon. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Headless chicked lol. This is like me on a Monday morning at work perhaps :p

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FortyMedals

92%
03 Rank
Progress
FortyMedals
Accepted Solution

i need Role Model, Strong Closer, and  Abstergo Emplyee of the Month, im beging, can anyone please please, jesus please, help me get them ? 

0 Kudos

320 GB Slim, 42" Panasonic 3D Full HD Plasma
Come join me and others in a community with almost 2000 people
MGL

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Just got Strong Closer. Took the lead with a stun with 20 seconds left on the clock thought "Damn it so close". Lost the lead with less than 10 seconds on the clock then I only went and got an incognito kill and took the lead :D

I've took the lead :) damn 20 seconds :( oh well :| I've lost the lead :o F#*!  I have taken the lead :D wers the ping  Damn it, it's glitched :Argh: YEEEEEEAAAAAH :Winner:

#TrueStory

:D

236,860 more xp and the Plat is mine :Winner:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Just got Strong Closer. Took the lead with a stun with 20 seconds left on the clock thought "Damn it so close". Lost the lead with less than 10 seconds on the clock then I only went and got an incognito kill and took the lead :D

I've took the lead :) damn 20 seconds :( oh well :| I've lost the lead :o F#*!  I have taken the lead :D wers the ping  Damn it, it's glitched :Argh: YEEEEEEAAAAAH :Winner:

#TrueStory

:D

236,860 more xp and the Plat is mine :Winner:

Have you got the Plat now? Seriously seems like you have been playing this game forever lol

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Mr_Inconspicous
Accepted Solution

Yeah I got it a couple of days after that post :D

After I got AEOTM I was only playing on it enough to go up one rank then got bored :lol: Then stopped playing. Went back on and in my first game unlocked Strong Closer so seeing as all I needed was Download Complete I decided just to hammer it.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FortyMedals

92%
03 Rank
Progress
FortyMedals
Accepted Solution

i just need help with role model, anyone up for it ?

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

320 GB Slim, 42" Panasonic 3D Full HD Plasma
Come join me and others in a community with almost 2000 people
MGL

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ardpsiko

87%
03 Rank
Progress
ardpsiko
Accepted Solution
I am. I need Extreme Variety and also Role Model. I'm available all weekend CET/UTC+1.

This guide will be very useful when boosting EV: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/assassins-creed-brotherhood/50711-how-boost-extreme-variety.html
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GetMUNGED

29%
02 Rank
Progress
GetMUNGED
Accepted Solution

I need to boost for Extreme Variety, if anyones still up for doing this, add me and sendc me a message: GetMUNGED

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel