Level 4

Re: Catherine Platinum

I also have had the US release of Catherine - had it sent over when it was released there last summer and I don't have the plat

mind you I kind of lost the desire to play it after spending an hour on the phone with my sister (who lives in US and posted it and the artbook to me) explaining to her that no my marriage wasn't in trouble and no I hadn't become a lesbian or developed some kink because of the -as she put it the slightly pervy art book of a woman committing food molestation and could I please properly explain what I meant about crystals and virginity when posting comments about Ar Tonelico on my facebook page

that after that surreal discussion thought it best to just kill dragons in White Knight Chronicles or something

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 59 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

StuR328 wrote:
why haven't you done this yet? :smileyindifferent:

Because I'm slack! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 59 (287 Views)
Level 5

[ Edited ]

Izorpo wrote:

I also have had the US release of Catherine - had it sent over when it was released there last summer and I don't have the plat

mind you I kind of lost the desire to play it after spending an hour on the phone with my sister (who lives in US and posted it and the artbook to me) explaining to her that no my marriage wasn't in trouble and no I hadn't become a lesbian or developed some kink because of the -as she put it the slightly pervy art book of a woman committing food molestation and could I please properly explain what I meant about crystals and virginity when posting comments about Ar Tonelico on my facebook page

that after that surreal discussion thought it best to just kill dragons in White Knight Chronicles or something

I understood most of this however the highlighted bit totally lost me :Confused:?

It's a shame that you went through the trouble of getting an import but didn't carry on with it though.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 59 (286 Views)
Level 4

CJ101 wrote:

StuR328 wrote:

:catsad:

Don't let me down CJ ... DON'T LET ME DOWN ! :smileytongue:

Photobucket

"You can't take the sky from me"

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 59 (282 Views)
Level 10

ratchet34321 wrote:

CJ101 wrote:

StuR328 wrote:

:catsad:

Don't let me down CJ ... DON'T LET ME DOWN ! :smileytongue:

Thats what she said :smileyvery-happy:

this applies to both CJ's and ratchets posts

#ROFLsBanter

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 59 (280 Views)
Level 4

basically thats how the conversation went - hence surrealness of it but in Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel - which is an odd rpg - sort of dating sim rpg - basically you enter into these females in some seedy looking place and get to know them better by their psyches - which are neurotic at best and I posted on facebook about what I was playing saying something like OMG I shoved a crystal up her taking her virginity and while in her I came across some weird sado-masochistic doll that just battered my head as in the brain oozing out between my ears type of battering- yelling at the telly ***** and how do I get out of here/her from my sisters perspective seeing her older sister post such things may confuse her - as in WTH do people actually do in the UK? from my perspective she has selective memory and reasoning as she never said anything when I posted about jacking cars all day shooting off my rpg in Steelport to the backdrop of Adam and the Ants Stand and Deliver will play Catherine one day - maybe after therapy but now everytime I put the disk in I'm reminded of the conversation or the husband reminds me - not sure which one is worst
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 59 (271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

Seriously?!? That's verging on being censored lol

Anyways come on CJ there are 19 Platinumers now you can be the 20th :smileyvery-happy: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/CATHERINE

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 59 (266 Views)
Level 3

CJ101 schreef:
Hurry up ardpsiko I need some morale boosting backup here!

Some improvement last night. 180 steps reached on the third babel tower Obelisk. Just 34 steps to go! I am not looking forwards to Axis Mundi :smileysad:

It has begun...

(Just need two more trophies for SSX platinum, which are the primary focus at the moment.)

I can only imagine how awful this is going to be.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 59 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'm going to get on Catherine this weekend, i should have Dead Souls Platnumed by the weekend all things going well.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire! :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 59 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Is this Catherine game any good? I am a huge fan of similar games such as persona but haven't really heard any proper feedback from someone who has actullay played it. I would be very interested to get it and add a decent platinum to my small collection.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 59 (193 Views)
0 Kudos