28 Jan 2012
Playstation Staff

Dead Nation co-op help

9 Replies 468 Views Created 28-01-2012
Hello everyone,

I'm currently playing Dead Nation online and got up to the Graveyard mission (on morbid) but there doesn't seem to be anyone playing at the moment.

So if there is anyone out there who happens to be up to the same mission online let me know.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (468 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Dead Nation co-op help

Hi. I can play, but haven't unlocked morbid mode yet so we'd have to start from level 1!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (451 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Hey dude. Dead Nation is actually a much easier game to finish on your own rather than on co-op, especially when you are on either morbid or grim. I platinumed the game last year and found that it basically just doubles the number of hits an enemy takes to die, so when you are facing off against the larger enemies  (the jumper & slasher enemies) unless both co-op partners are concentrating on the same enemy, you are much more likely to die.

Best to just get your head down and try it by yourself.

Marty

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (448 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

How do you unlock it by doing 1 playthrough? I haven't even attempted it yet so yeah I would need to start over too. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

If I remember right you have to beat the game on Grim to unlock Morbid and then Morbid to unlock Undead. It really is much easier on your own. Such an awesome game tho!

Marty
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (426 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Thanks for your advice.  I decided to play the game through the solo campaign and completed it last night.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (398 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

If you still wish to play it online i'm up for it.  My nick is Milanzzo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (342 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hello, I am looking for a partneer that would help me get all the coop trophy for this game, so i am looking for a platinum for this game. If anyone can play this game with me that would be great, as it is very hard to find a partner online, as you have to wait a long time till it finds someone to play with.

I am currently on grim level 5 or 6, so I just need to complete grim and mprbid and undead difficulty. So if any one up for the challenge add me my psn id is badboy23456. I will also help the partner get the platinum for this game as well.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I'd recommend doing harder difficulties solo as they are easier that way...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (272 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

InfiniteStates wrote:

I'd recommend doing harder difficulties solo as they are easier that way...

Definitely this i did the co-op with her in doors on the medium difficulty it was manic. 

We will both solo the rest of the trophies. If you need the co-op trophy play braindead (easy) difficulty solo with two controller's.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (269 Views)