Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: How Hard Or Easy Was Your Last Platinum Trophy

Got around to cleaning up Saints Row 3, easy enough platinum just time consuming to a point, still its a good game imo so it wasn't a chore to platinum it anyway.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 381 of 518 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ninja Gaiden 3. It's very hard, a bit harder than NGS2, though for all the wrong reasons.

Normal difficulty is easy, Hard difficulty is normal, Master Ninja difficulty is incredibly cheap, punishing and mostly a chore to play. The last few trials are the hardest part and just incredibly frustrating. Multiplayer trophies aren't about difficulty, they're just time consuming and some require luck (like fulfilling a random contract that appears maybe once in every 50 games).

Master Ninja and Ultimate Ninja modes and trials make the gameplay flaws this NG has very obvious and annoying, but ignore those difficulties and it's actually a lot of fun, hopefully they can fix some of those gameplay issues if they make a Sigma version though :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 382 of 518 (416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Wipeout HD - Difficult!

Actually I'm not sure if that is true. After I lost my first Playstation to the fatal YLOD I had an extended hiatus from the game and only returned earlier this year. On the trophy side was a list of criteria that I had struggled with in the past, such as Zone Zeus, Beat Zico and needing to achieve gold on every race at the highest difficulty level.

Zico gave me about the same amount of trouble as it did previously, Zone Zeus less so and I completed within several rounds of Anulpha Pass. I was surprised by the ease I managed to complete Elite Campaign Legend, opposite of my struggles prior I charged through the campaign mode with relative ease, hindered only by the track Sol 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 383 of 518 (403 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Skyrim was any easy platinum but so time consuming took me 145 hours to get all but 2 of the trophies because I had to backtrack all the quests I'd finished to find all the books. Then spent another 40 hours in a new game as I missed getting deadric artifacts and thieves guild trophies but got there in the end. Just started sniper elite and should platinum this in a week

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 384 of 518 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just done sniper elite really easy max payne 3 next "hopefully"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 385 of 518 (354 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkgMDdl3tZ0

Was freaking easy!
Check out my youtube dedicated to earning platinums!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Headsh0tPlatinums
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 386 of 518 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

^Love the video description, haha! :smileyhappy:

My latest were the Silent Hill HD Collection games.

Silent Hill 2 will be difficult for people unfamilliar with the game as you have to get a ten star ranking, for those of us who did this back on the PS2 though its not so bad as it's a very quick game to speedrun and it forces you to do about five playthroughs to warm up before going for the ten star ranking anyway.

Silent Hill 3 is very easy if you want it to be because you can play it on any difficulty, you have to play it like three or four times but it's also very quick once you know your way through it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 387 of 518 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Assasin's Creed Revelations i would say 6 or 7 out of 10 in difficulty. 

So glad Ubisoft toned down the multiplayer trophy requirements than the boosting encouraging Brotherhood one's. 

I wish i put more time in Brotherhood multiplayer but i started playing far too late needed a break after AC2.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 388 of 518 (302 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

just did skyrim, very easy platinum, only thing of note was the time but 126 hours isn't too bad.

Please use plain text.
Message 389 of 518 (284 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

finally got round to Trine 2, a great game, and really easy once you know what your doing
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 390 of 518 (281 Views)
0 Kudos