[EN] Archive

PlayStation® Trophy Hoarders

PlayStation® Trophy Hoarders

03 Feb 2012
By: mrshowstime Member 248 Posts
Level 3

How many Plats in a day

5 Replies 137 Views Created 03-02-2012
I just got my second platinum of the day and before anyone says anything it wasn't full play through i was mopping up trophys here and there.Has anyone else had such joy or is it me being sad git :smileysad: with nothing else to do.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: How many Plats in a day

I have managed to plat Enslaved and L.A Noire in the same day both of them were achieved with mopping up loose trophies i think anymore would require going into Terminator Salvation territory.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (134 Views)
Level 3

I got rayman origins plat and rocketbirds harboiled chicken plat on the same day although I only had about 5 trophies to do on both games :smileyvery-happy:

Plats: Trine 2, Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament, Mx Vs Atv: Alive, Mx Vs Atv: Reflex, Rayman Origins and Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (99 Views)
Level 3

I think I've got two in a day a few times now, off the top of my head Shadows of the Damned (EU) and NieR Replicant and also Shadows of the Damned (US) and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. All of those are pretty much my favourite PS3 games in their respective genres too :smileyhappy:

What were the two plats you got today mrshowstime?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (87 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

infamous 2 and burnout p/c infamous was easy no hassle there been trying to do burnout 4 ages problems with people not helping online and my ps3 died three times so had to start to get where i was trophy wise.Up to 19 plats now MGS HD next :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Cool! Good luck with the MGS HD Collection, MGS3's really easy considering you can get all the trophies on any difficulty you like and the only tough bit about MGS2 is some of the end VR Missions, other than that Peace Walker just takes ages to get through, they're great games to plat :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (69 Views)
0 Kudos