01 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Killzone 2

14 Replies 449 Views Created 01-06-2012

A friend told me that two valor trophies, Valor Citation (Achieve weekly online honor rank #1) and Valor Medal (Achieve weekly online honor rank #2) are distributed just for logging on to your Killzone 2 multiplayer.

I tried this and I got them a minute after logging in... why is this?

Maybe it is time for those that neglected multiplayer to sign in if you are intrested :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Killzone 2

Excellent - that doesn't devalue them whatsoever for those of us that earned them legitimately. When it was actually busy online. No siree.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (408 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Was this for real? I tried and it didn't work.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (397 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

AAAAAAAARRGH wrote:

Was this for real? I tried and it didn't work.

I tried it myself it didn't work was very late to KZ2 but i really enjoyed the bit online i played. 

I may even try to go for them valour trophies legitimately a couple of hours a day should cover it nowadays.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (394 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Good luck with that. :smileywink: While the community is a lot smaller these days, looks like a hardcore group still playing so you might have to work quite hard for the top 1%.

I had a quick blast on Warzone, felt good to be back on the clunky controls. :smileyhappy: Could not figure out how to aim down the sights though :Lol: I think controller needs configuring.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (381 Views)
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Had a quick look earlier seems you need around 1000 kills to get in the top % weekly leaderboards.

Normally use the alternative controller set-up L1 for aiming. Weird playing KZ2 after KZ3 controls definitely on the heavy side.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (381 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I forgot the alt setup just wanted to hurry up and play again. :smileyhappy: I didn't like KZ3 controls, too COD-like for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (379 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Has this actually worked for anyone else, apart from the guy who hasn't posted in these forums for 3 years? Not that I'm thinking troll or anything...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (360 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

What are you implying then :smileylol:

I got a tip and it worked for me. I just wondered if its meant to be a motivation or something. I have played the multiplayer when the game was new though.... maybe my latest score were calculated into the week I was logging on. And I actually earned the trophies legit without knowing?

------

To answer some people in the thread.

I went all the way, to top 1%. It was not hard at all.

It starts the week from midnight, monday to sunday GMT +0 (london etc.)

The amount of players will increase more and more closer to the weekend, and it should end up at about 11-12000 players (latest two weeks may, june 2012.)

And I had about 5-7000 (more then 5k less then 7k, dont recall exactly, but I hop it helps anyways) score that week witch earned me a place in top 80.

There are not only hardcore players left, I started a new game and was surprised to see how many low ranked players there were.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (317 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Ha ha! :smileywink:

I gave u a kudos for replying, I had a bet with myself u wouldn't! Lol
Well if it works for.anyone else I may finish it off but I won't rush out n re buy it just yet

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (294 Views)