11 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Motorstorm RC Pitwall Trophy question

7 Replies 1,410 Views Created 11-04-2012

Hi everyone, hope you are well :smileyhappy:

On Motorstorm RC, can you get the 'beat 10 times through the Pitwall' trophy with any of the DLC packs. Only wondering this because all times i've set in the main game are all quick; i have all medals earned!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (1,410 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm RC Pitwall Trophy question

Don't worry, got the trophy and the platinum. I had my brother send me a time on one of the race tracks and i then beat that 10 times via launching from the pitwall; After the 10th time i beat the challenge, the trophy popped up. Remember to not delete the challenge message or else you will be back to square one, setting another time. 

Hope this helps if anyone else is stuck with this trophy

Mods feel free to lock this topic now :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (1,397 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

this trophy can be a pain, it should be the first trophy you do, along with ghost busted, you can redo the same challenge 10 times for that trophy aswell . if you have set good times and so has your friends, then you may be stuck with a hard trophy, or you can take a easy way out and using the dlc yo uhave a fresh bunch of event to do this on.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (1,352 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I'm pretty much stuck in the boat where I've set basically my best possible times on all the original tracks.  But I've picked up both DLC packs and have kept my times at the absolute worst possible times.

What I don't get is how I can beat the same challenge 10 times?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (1,286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

ShadowNight36 wrote:

I'm pretty much stuck in the boat where I've set basically my best possible times on all the original tracks.  But I've picked up both DLC packs and have kept my times at the absolute worst possible times.

What I don't get is how I can beat the same challenge 10 times?

when someone sends you a challenge, beat it. then do it again, and again and again lol on your 10th it'll pop the trophy aslong as you dont delete the challenge message it'll stay there on your wall

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (1,259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I found the easiest way to get this is make a second account (if u dont already have one) add it as a freind on your main acount set 10 very slow times on your second acount then send them to your main acount beat them and then ur done it took me 10 mins to get it hope it helps :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (1,173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

MeanMrPringel wrote:

I found the easiest way to get this is make a second account (if u dont already have one) add it as a freind on your main acount set 10 very slow times on your second acount then send them to your main acount beat them and then ur done it took me 10 mins to get it hope it helps :smileyhappy:

you only needed to send one challenge lol and beat it 10 times :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (1,138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

then I stand corrected XD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (1,097 Views)