Reply
18 Jan 2011
By TheBeanPole

TheBeanPole

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

30 Replies 1,228 Views Created 18-01-2011

Ok, I'm doing a 90 lap B-spec in GT5 race so I need to fill some time....

 

Here are my 20 Platinums to date (18.01.2011) I will update if I get to 30.

 

1= Hardest, 2 = Easiest (time not taken into consideration)

 

1. WipeOut HD

2. Call of Duty - World at War

3. Batman Arkham Asylum

4. God of War 3

5. Modern Warfare 2

6. Dead Space

7. Skate 2

8. Skate 3

9. Quantum of Solace

10. Uncharted 2: Amoung Thieves

11. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

12. Rachet & Clank - Crack in Time

13. Sega and Sonic All-Stars Racers

14. inFamous

15. Burnout Paradise

16. Terminator Salvation

17. Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands

18. Disney Pixar's Up

19. Hasbro Family Game Night

20. Madagascar Kartz

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 31 (1,228 Views)
0 Kudos
ArsenalMark
Award Winner
06
/16

ArsenalMark

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

How did you find Mw2 hard? That game is easier than eating a cake Smiley Frustrated
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 31 (1,216 Views)
0 Kudos
Scythegpd
03
/16

Scythegpd

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

You have the WipeoutHD platinum? Wow. That's one of 2 that I gave up on (the other being Warhawk).

And regarding MW2, overall I thought it was pretty easy aswell ... apart from Snatch & Grab which was frustrating as hell
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 31 (1,205 Views)
0 Kudos
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

 


ArsenalMark wrote:
How did you find Mw2 hard? That game is easier than eating a cake Smiley Frustrated

 

 

maybe he couldn't find anyone reliable to help out on the 2 player spec ops.

 

 

It took you over a month to plat it, so its probably not quite as easy as "eating a cake"


|¬_¬|™
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 31 (1,199 Views)
0 Kudos
ArsenalMark
Award Winner
06
/16

ArsenalMark

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

 


StuR328 wrote:

 


ArsenalMark wrote:
How did you find Mw2 hard? That game is easier than eating a cake Smiley Frustrated

 

 

maybe he couldn't find anyone reliable to help out on the 2 player spec ops.

 

 

It took you over a month to plat it, so its probably not quite as easy as "eating a cake"


 

Never been trophy stalked, interesting experience, and FYI I didn't plan on platinuming it, which is why it took so long, the only reason I did platinum it is because my brother wanted help with Spec Ops, which I reluctantly decided to do.

 

Sorry for not being as obsessed with that rubbish game as you. xxx

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 31 (1,197 Views)
0 Kudos
TheNarrator
MVP
10
/16

TheNarrator

  • MVP
  • Offline
97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

*notes down Madagascar Kartz*

i mean, er, nothing. lol, its cool to see a platinum list that ranges from easiest to hardest. obviously we all find different games challenging or not, not everyone can find the easiest games easy afterall 8) and if anything, the middle games should be the ones that are most debated over, as they can go both ways Smiley Very Happy

didnt realise Sega Racers was quite so easy Smiley Surprised
KZAM!Vote Armello!BO3beta!
Message 6 of 31 (1,171 Views)
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

 


ArsenalMark wrote:

 


StuR328 wrote:

 


ArsenalMark wrote:
How did you find Mw2 hard? That game is easier than eating a cake Smiley Frustrated

 

 

maybe he couldn't find anyone reliable to help out on the 2 player spec ops.

 

 

It took you over a month to plat it, so its probably not quite as easy as "eating a cake"


 

Never been trophy stalked, interesting experience, and FYI I didn't plan on platinuming it, which is why it took so long, the only reason I did platinum it is because my brother wanted help with Spec Ops, which I reluctantly decided to do.

 

Sorry for not being as obsessed with that rubbish game as you. xxx


 

 

 

ooooh Love 


|¬_¬|™
Message 7 of 31 (1,162 Views)
ArsenalMark
Award Winner
06
/16

ArsenalMark

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

 


StuR328 wrote:

 


ArsenalMark wrote:

 


StuR328 wrote:

 


ArsenalMark wrote:
How did you find Mw2 hard? That game is easier than eating a cake Smiley Frustrated

 

 

maybe he couldn't find anyone reliable to help out on the 2 player spec ops.

 

 

It took you over a month to plat it, so its probably not quite as easy as "eating a cake"


 

Never been trophy stalked, interesting experience, and FYI I didn't plan on platinuming it, which is why it took so long, the only reason I did platinum it is because my brother wanted help with Spec Ops, which I reluctantly decided to do.

 

Sorry for not being as obsessed with that rubbish game as you. xxx


 

 

 

ooooh Love 


 

Smiley Wink But too emphasize my point even stronger.

 

Yesterday I got the Dragon Age: Origins platinum. Which is a game I got for Christmas. Christmas 2009. So it's taken me over a year to Platinum. Does that make it mega super hard? Errr no, just that I didn't plat it too much for almost an entire year then I bought the Ultimate edition and finished it off Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 31 (1,158 Views)
0 Kudos
crackalakaling
04
/16

crackalakaling

  • Offline
85%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

my 2 plats from hardest to easiest: Bad company 2, then uncharted 2! Hope was helpful! Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 31 (1,133 Views)
0 Kudos
InfiniteStates
Beta Tester
10
/16

InfiniteStates

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: My 20 Platinum (Hardest to Easiest)

[ Edited ]

Nice topic Smiley Happy

 

Here are mine for no other reason than I'm bored at work...

Note, a * indicates that the difficulty is possibly now upgraded to impossible due to online requirements.

 

1. IL-2 Sturmovik*

2. R.U.S.E*

3. Mirror's Edge

4. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising*

5. Prototype

6. Dead Nation

7. Call of Duty: World at War

8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

9. Aliens vs Predator*

10. Killzone 2*

11. DiRT 2

12. Borderlands

13. Darksiders

14. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3*

15. BioShock 2*

16. Transformers: War for Cybertron*

17. BioShock

18. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

19. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

20. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

21. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

22. Prince of Persia

23. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

24. Split/Second*

25. InFamous

26. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

27. Alien Breed: Impact

28. Dead Space

29. Dragon Age: Origins

30. Apache: Air Assault

31. Burnout Paradise

 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 31 (1,058 Views)
0 Kudos