PlayStation® Trophy Hoarders

08 Jan 2012
By: Haggisdodger Member 55 Posts
Level 3
Accepted Solution

RAGE Boosting

3 Replies 199 Views Created 08-01-2012

Hey all it's me again lol

Right I need the 1st place trophy, im finding it impossible as when im on there is usually 2 level 1s which is fine and then there is me level 3, but then you get a level 20 who just annihilates just for the hell of it.

Here's what I propose as the servers are quite empty I recon we could get 4 of us in one room goto find match then choose meteor rally.

Send me a message on playstation heading RAGE boost if you are keen you don't need to add me as a friend and we will try and get the 4 of us in the same game, we will stay on until all of us have won to get the trophy. 

One player gets the meteors and all points the others do nothing we will go in alphabetical order of username to make it fair.

If you want to do it please no stupidness like trying to take points or killing others lets make it quick and simple. One takes the points the others do nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: RAGE Boosting

I could help later as i also need the online trophies add me

LIVE - TheMasterRob25
YOUTUBE - ItsJustGilbert

PS3 60gb Launch ps3 - YLOD March 2009
PS3 60gb Refurb - YLOD 21st November 2010
PS3 320GB Slim - 22/11/10 - 12/12/10 - Disk Drive Fault.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I got it done but will be willing to help out, there is another guy who also needs it so if i can get one more person that will make the 4.

That means we will have our own game and we can all stay in untill you 3 get the trophy.

We just put out controllers down and watched the person needing the trophy get all the points did not take too long really.

Now all i need to do it that stupid 5f finger fillet(or whatever its called) its a pain in the ass.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Why don't you get to level 20 too? I haven't even unwrapped this game yet :$

Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Kudos