Level 3

Re: What Plat are you currently chasing?

Trying to plat Driver San Francisco....  enjoyed story mode, just doing all the dares etc is starting to drag. 

Online is enjoyable too, just some idiots continually smashing you out of the way etc....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 791 of 1,218 (276 Views)
0 Kudos

am currently chasing infamous 2 plat, only have one more trophy to get which i should have had by now but think there is a slight glitch, as in trying to purchase all powers one of them hasn't unlocked when it should have by now, so pretty peeved at the moment, also trying for unchartered 3 at the moment, loving that game!! :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 792 of 1,218 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

midnight club and infamous 2 nearly done, but theyre gonna have to take a back seat while i go to platinum starhawk, so far i reckon 200 hours gameplay or so!!! awesome game!!!

batchef Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 793 of 1,218 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

almost finished getting the plat for Skyrim and Battlefield 3 for the second time on my other account, after that i might try and get Dante's Inferno

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 794 of 1,218 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Bump no new posts here in over two weeks. :smileysad:

After grabbing Assasin's Creed Revelations platinum yesterday i am going to finish Sly 2 and 3. 

Make a leisurely start on Ratchet and Clank Trilogy HD next week not rushing them. 

Max Payne 3 will be a work in progress it'll definitely take some blood,sweat and tears. 

Then whatever i can mop up in my back catalogue got too many to do games stacking up. 

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 795 of 1,218 (174 Views)
Level 10

yeah, im waiting for a patch to fix the online on MP.

Currently chasing DiRT Showdown and prob Sniper Elite

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 796 of 1,218 (166 Views)
Level 4

the sly trilogy!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
BannerFans.com
Follow @Daddyhughes111
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 797 of 1,218 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Apparently I think chasing means something else to you guys. I'm probably going to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood next. Although I have been chasing Resistance 2 for a good few months now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 798 of 1,218 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

DiamondRabbit wrote:

Apparently I think chasing means something else to you guys. I'm probably going to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood next. Although I have been chasing Resistance 2 for a good few months now.

Going to what Assassins Creed Brotherhood next? :Confused:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 799 of 1,218 (134 Views)
Level 3

StuR328 wrote:

DiamondRabbit wrote:

Going to what Assassins Creed Brotherhood next? :Confused:

Get the Platinum :Stupid:

Please use plain text.
Message 800 of 1,218 (130 Views)