on 25-02-2012 02:04 PM
What's the deal with this? It never even reaches the EULA, it never has.
I'm thinking I might have to do a Factory Reset or something?
Also - my wi-fi intermittently drops out on my Vita, yet not on my phone which is right next to it. What gives?
on 19-03-2012 10:59 PM - last edited on 20-03-2012 09:12 PM by stupidbunnysuit
Gregory J. Gauvin Via PS Vita
Removed email address from post -sbs
on 21-04-2012 01:03 AM
I've been getting "Could not start the application" message from day one on Near.
Tonight I got it working as follows :
0. Start by syncing trophies (apparently reset wipes any trophies not yet synced)
1. Hold power button down for 5 seconds, and then select power off option
2. Access support menu by simultaneously holding : power button, PS button, right trigger (for about 10 to 20 secs)
3. On support menu select option “4. Restore the PS Vita System”
4. Once restarted I did not link to my PSN account, instead chose ‘later’, hence Vita setup a temporary guest account
5. Start near, accept T&Cs (tick Google box) and Near now started!
6. Then out of near, back to the normal Vita settings menu to link the Vita back to my proper PSN account
I did this all with my memory card installed and lost no data. However please note it would not show me the contents on the memory card until after I restarted the Vita one final time after linking the Vita back to my proper PSN account in step 6.
Post a reply to this thread if it works for you.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]