Cheeker-Route66

92%
02 Rank
Progress

DRAW...one after another!!

8 Replies 297 Views Created 24-03-2012
24 Mar 2012
By Cheeker-Route66

I know, that it's a BETA, but why the hell people don't go out and attempt for a flag capture? 

Do I really want THAT much? 

I'm not saying, that people should sacrifice their bodies, just to get the flag out, but camping the homebase all day long is a joke!! Not only, that they're basically useless there, but they also limit ME!! 

I've been with full rift energy close to the enemy homebase countless times, but I couldn't build a damn thing. So frustrating!! The only guy trying to win and he doesn't get any support at all!! 

You can't always play with your clan, so should I expect the same lack of effort in the full release? 

I don't get the mentality of a modern gamer. Do they play for KDR? Or for what? It sure as hell ain't for fun. 

There are still flaws in Starhawks gameplay, but it's really frustrating, that it all depends the most on other people. 

We need captureable forward bases and we need them now!! There's no way, that this game will be fun, if those homebase camp fests are present in the full game. I'm so sick of spawning all the way back at my home, everytime I get killed. 

I just believe, that at least a couple guys would spawn on the frontline, if they COULD...

LABELS:
Photobucket
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

wingkong85

97%
04 Rank
Progress
wingkong85
Accepted Solution

I'm also fed up with basecampers in the game. It's worse on CTF I think, because people just give up or don't even try at all. And with everyone wasting rift energy on multiple launch pads etc. (in the HQ), it stops forward bases surviving and getting the flag home a depressing experience.

Permament bases are a must!

Re: DRAW...one after another!!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rowlands121

96%
02 Rank
Progress
rowlands121
Accepted Solution

my next planned attempt to capture the flag will be with a sidewinder with 12 mines attached.

i will die but it should leave a big enough hole in the ground for my teammates to set up and grab it .LOL

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Cheeker-Route66

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Cheeker-Route66
Accepted Solution

That's the best thing and a tactic I heard in a long time, rowlands. 

0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MechAArmA

• Beta Tester
78%
05 Rank
Progress
MechAArmA
Accepted Solution
Great post man , i can't remenber how many times i saw people on my side building random.wall and turret everywhere in the spawn and when you remove some structures they build immediately a new one . The worst thing in this is that they build some ugly base .
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KADAFI316

92%
02 Rank
Progress
KADAFI316
Accepted Solution

you can only lay down 6 mines before it disapperars ( mines dont blow walls by themselffs) you wouldnt even reach the base with the amount off beem turetts all over the place :Stupid:heres what you do im not buying starhawk i vote with my wallet the game really good but the gameplay and system suks the maps are boring and empty and no fun just idiots looking for a kill so heres what you do dont buy the game but guess what the same monaers are going to buy the game on may the 8th and than you wonder why they dont give a dammmm!!!!!!!!

fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on you game finished for me good testing since nov 11 and thank you for the chance before i wasted my 40 odd quid on this crapp

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LAILIEL

80%
02 Rank
Progress
LAILIEL
Accepted Solution

Well this is is happening because B&B mechanics encourage basecamping (CTF) and baseravaging (TDM).

0 Kudos

Rif.: DRAW...one after another!!

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TRO44_1

75%
02 Rank
Progress
TRO44_1
Accepted Solution
The problem is that, it is hard to get the flag some times. The flag has a wall around it, with no way out of the boxed in flag room. So sneaking into it, is hard unless the enemy team doesn't lay out defense well. Also the big hitters are easy to destroy. It is hard getting a hawk into the base to destroy a shield, because the turrets will take you up before you can even get out.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

wingkong85

97%
04 Rank
Progress
wingkong85
Accepted Solution

As for draws, I'm not a huge fan of the way the flag returns in Sudden Death to be honest. Played Dust last night, it was 0-0 for the whole match. I managed to get into their base and grab the flag then miraculously escaped despite getting shot to pieces.

I got all the way back to the home base in time but the other team had grabbed our flag and I got stabbed by their carrier about 3ft away from our flag spot. But of course, their flag instantly respawned, even though I'd could have dropped straight in and picked it up again... and I'd have killed the other guy as well (winning the game).

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel