16 Feb 2012
By Leemco
Playstation Staff

MECK WEAPONS ALL UNLOCKED 1.2.10 update

23 Replies 363 Views Created 16-02-2012

i done the update last night and some crazy stuff happen when i play starhawk , when i jump into a meck i have all the weapons and i mean ALL OF THEM check the video i made of the problem .  http://youtu.be/6LY3x-bdg3o

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (363 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: MECK WEAPONS ALL UNLOCKED 1.2.10 update

lol, brilliant.

What did the thing in the top left do?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (357 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ok, this is gonna suck. It's starting to seem like this game is all about the air. It's bad enough troops have nowhere to hide like in warhawk when their B&B structures get torn to hell or that only a select amount of weapons can only hurt a hurt a mech/hawk or the fact that you can't even target these guys when they are on the ground, but to give them a shield too along with a flak gun is down right unfair. what's to stop a hawk from passing directly through a shield set up by troops and placing a shield around themselves to deal damge to whoever and what ever?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (354 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You can get 3 mecks in the shield easy , did you see the amount of clusters and air mines I have ?  99 of each , and the shield never runs out , I can only use the stealth , meck shield , flack gun , clusters, swarms , homing missiles and air mines , the weapon in the top left corner dose not work but a got to test the rest , the first starhawk player to test most of the weapons I am very happy at this crazy bug , I can only stay in a server for 3 minutes then the game shuts down which I am bummed about because I cant play starhawk and I cant use the kinetic rifle on the ground

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

No TOW?

I am disappointed.

Photobucket
PS3 #1 06/07/07-22/12/08 PS3 #2 02/01/09-19/09/09 PS3 #3 27/10/09 - 22/11/09 PS3#4 14/12/09-11/10/13 (Revived 01/11/13)

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (334 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

awesome lee, shame about the tow. i would have loved to have seen some reactions "***** that hawks surrounded by some kind of invinciball"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24 (333 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

koolkid201 wrote:
No TOW?

I am disappointed.

Hopefully that's what the top right weapon is (either the Tow or an ICBM. Whatever the most overpowered would be).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Can it actually have a Tow? The Warhawk used to go into hover when it was deployed. What would the Starhawk do. It would look a bit silly if it stops in mid air.

Unless it can only be used in mech mode.

Leemco, did you try it in mech mode?

P.S The video has been posted on the US forum so I can see an emergency update coming tonight.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (317 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Dylan mentioned something about a rift bomb. Perhaps this is what the TOW is. either way, I am sorely disappointed by this game. It seems to be all about the hawks once again while ground troops get the short end of the stick. I'm to the point now where I don't think imma purchase this game when it launches; they nerfed everything on the ground far worse than it ever was in warhawk while hawks become the main focus of their attention. Troops don't even have a solid place to hide in, and most of their weapons aren't even as effective enough if at all to the hawk/mech.    

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (310 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Fatal-Aim wrote:

Dylan mentioned something about a rift bomb. Perhaps this is what the TOW is. either way, I am sorely disappointed by this game. It seems to be all about the hawks once again while ground troops get the short end of the stick. I'm to the point now where I don't think imma purchase this game when it launches; they nerfed everything on the ground far worse than it ever was in warhawk while hawks become the main focus of their attention. Troops don't even have a solid place to hide in, and most of their weapons aren't even as effective enough if at all to the hawk/mech.    

Nothing puts me off buying this game because at the end of the day, in private games we will have the ability to switch on/off vehicles (and hopefully weapons).  The variations in gameplay will be endless (hopefully).

(Maps) x (Map size) x (Game mode) x (Setup options) will be a lot of variations.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (302 Views)