Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Starhawk Beta - Bug Report

Hellowutsup5 wrote:

Map: All

Mode: CTF

I tested this on both maps. in CTF whenever the game ended while I was holding the flag, the next game (regardless of what it is) I cannot use a jetpack or transform my hawk into flight mode because it says "you cannot fly with the flag" or "you cannot transform with the flag" this problem isnt solved with another round starting, I had the same problem 4 games later in the same room, the only way ive been able to fix it is drop out of that game and join a compleatly different server (or restart Starhawk). again this only happens when I am still holding the flag when the game ends. :smileyindifferent:

Just out of curiosity, did you try walking through your own flag to see if you could capture the flag from the previous game? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 227 (733 Views)

Playstation Staff

Bug 1: After quitting the game and logging back on, all progress is gone, stats, levels etc. Basically it resets your level.

Bug 2: Not major but matchmaking doesn't work, each attempt result in a "Fail to connect" message. Although you can just choose a server and that works fine.

Either way kudos to lightbox and SM, this is how a beta should be done!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 122 of 227 (728 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

@TheTreeFrog: (sorry cant figure out for the life of me how to qoute yet)

thats an interesting idea no I have not tried that, I think I will when the next oppertunity comes up, lol I can just see myself having the flag 3 seconds before the end only to get sniped.

but if anyone else here gets the chance to try this out please do.

EDIT: and @FURRY777, all our stats reset because this is just the beta and none of it will count when the game comes out anyways, so its not a bug just perpously done I think to discourege people from focusing on ranking up rather then fixing problems. and also at first the Matchmaking did the same for me and I just didnt bother for a while, but I just tried it recently and it worked fine granted I didnt see a map choice ooption but mabye thats just cause I missed something.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 123 of 227 (721 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hellowutsup5 wrote:

(sorry cant figure out for the life of me how to qoute yet)

If you're on a phone the option to quote may not be enabled. If you're on a laptop or computer:

Click Reply (on the poster you want to quote) and then click quote to quote them. Hopefully that was clear enough.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 124 of 227 (714 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Solid_Snake12345 wrote:

Hellowutsup5 wrote:

(sorry cant figure out for the life of me how to qoute yet)

Click Reply (on the poster you want to quote) and then click quote to quote them. Hopefully that was clear enough.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 125 of 227 (700 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Bug:

Map: All
Vehicle: Mech
Description: Had a Mech on the ground it was just destroyed. I was in the enemy base. As it started flaming I got out and enemies continued firing. I pressed Square to enter and then fly away but as the animation started the mech blew up and I was left sitting in the air for a few seconds, unable to move, floating with enemies all around me. I took know damaged and the Mech exit animation started after a few seconds at which point I returned to the ground and everything was back to normal.

I must say I found it absolutely hilarious when it happened however :smileytongue:.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 126 of 227 (689 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

BUG - TDM UNABLE TO FLY WITH FLAG ISSUE

MAP - SPACE

PROBLEM - This has happened to me on 3 separate occasions. I start a TDM in space, I build a jetpack, grab a jetpack, but it says I "cannot fly with the flag"....in a team death match.....

So then I tried getting into a hawk, but then I again, I "cannot fly with the flag".

It's as if I had the flag when clearly I couldn't have in a TDM. However there were other people flying around with jetpacks and hawks, it was just me as far as I know who couldn't fly.

This has only happened since update 1.1.6, and only on Space
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 127 of 227 (674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Mode: TDM

Map: Acid Sea

Bug: While waiting for players to start a round, picked up mines and planted them. When the round started, the mines were already where i had put them in pre-game.

So, when the enemy came rushing, i got some free kills.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 128 of 227 (657 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Pentex wrote:

Mode: TDM

Map: Acid Sea

Bug: While waiting for players to start a round, picked up mines and planted them. When the round started, the mines were already where i had put them in pre-game.

So, when the enemy came rushing, i got some free kills.

yeah that hapened to me too, but I wasnt lucky enough to get some free kills. :smileyindifferent: :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 129 of 227 (646 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Not much if a bug, but a bug non the less. Before you can press start it tells you to press start. Like I said, not a big deal, as all you need to do is wait a little before you can actually press start.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 130 of 227 (635 Views)
0 Kudos