15-11-2011 12:26 PM - edited 15-11-2011 12:32 PM
"Build & Battle?" I hear you say, well if you have not yet checked it out, it is worth doing so. Of course with this impressive tool which makes every match different, there may be some areas for improvement. So this is the perfect place to let the developers know.
The Starhawk developers will be actively monitoring these official feedback threads, although as they are very busy please do not expect a reply to every post/query.
To help the Starhawk developers look into the issue, it would be helpful to include the below information in your posts within this thread:
Brief Description of the issue: (i.e "I get trapped underneath the Sniper Tower")
Map which the issue occurred on:
Where on the map was the object being placed?: (Try to describe as best as possible)
Frequency: (i.e has the issue happened just once, can you repeat it, etc):
Steps to reproduce the issue (if possible):
Any suggestions to improve the issue?:
If you are not reporting an issue, but would like to suggest something to the developers, please put [SUGGESTION] at the top of your post. This will help the developers to filter out the bugs vs suggestions within this thread.
Thanks for your feedback
on 22-11-2011 04:00 PM
on 23-11-2011 04:40 PM
- As noted in one of your dev diaries, there's a risk that players will all build the same buildings motivated by their selfishness
- Showing the number of said buildings already deployed on the battlefield will help players to determine do you need said building
- However, it's far cheaper and more efficient for the team to only have one type of each construction building in each base.
- Also players should be able to vote buildings to be destroyed when they go near the control panel or option pops up which issues start voting option. Players then can press Start button or Show Map button to access vote screen which will have the said building shown by map or by camera.
- To combat building spamming, could you add a counter which charts the number of buildings of a specific type that have already been deployed by that team.
- This could be as simple as number in the corner of each icon in the Build and Battle menu.
- If you wanted to go further, you could also add an icon to each building on the radar, so that the team can easily identify where they need to go to pick up a discount Hawk.
23-11-2011 05:52 PM - edited 23-11-2011 05:56 PM
Brief Description of Issue: Resupply base is too powerful and promotoes camping to a certain extent. It provides an unlimited amount of resupplies of rockets, which makes it very overpowered as it is also incredibly resistant as well. I find I can rack up 5-6 kills within minutes of building one of those things.
Placement: Near enemies base
How to improve: I think it would be a good idea to either make the weapon spawn time longer inside the base, only allow a certain number of weapon spawns or make the base weaker.
on 23-11-2011 06:36 PM
on 23-11-2011 06:50 PM
I couldn't build anything, and even though i had plenty of rift all the items were blacked out and everytime i highlighted an item, a red number appeared in the middle of the dial.
This was on the Space map, only happened once.
There were alot of built items already so it could have been a limiter?
on 23-11-2011 07:53 PM
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.