Level 3

Re: GUI -- Options -- Controls -- Add Invert for both axis

What's makes you play invert left/right if you don't mind me asking? Surely that's just confusing? :smileyfrustrated:
this is the last time I'll abandon you
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 210 (186 Views)

I like to play with up/down and left/right inverted.  Its allot more intuitive to me for some reason.  its playing with one axis inverted that seems confusing to me, but id leave the option to the user

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 172 of 210 (176 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Starhawk Beta - Features/Other Feedback

Issue: Circle/crouch button doesn't seem very useful.

Frequency: allways

Steps to reproduce: Press the button.

Map: All maps

Suggestion: can we have circle be an evade button instead?  Maybe while pushing down the R2/run button? Also, can we remap the run to L2?  run next to the movement/Left stick is more intuitive.

Thanks, and love the game!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 173 of 210 (159 Views)
0 Kudos

Cant stand the after game menu, multiple times its accidentally selected go to homeworld, when i didnt want to, then it takes FOREVER to get back through the menu cause the main screen is so slow with the animation

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 174 of 210 (144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

- SOUND ISSUE

- This isn't a major problem, really, just regarding the sound levels in matches. With so much going on around the map, there's always a loud crash/bang/wallop etc. even when I'm standing in an empty section. I assume the noise is either the buildings flying in or the Hawks zooming around, but the sound levels seem a bit too high to me.

- SUGGESTION: To reduce the ambient sounds to avoid confusion to anyone who's well away from the fighting.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 175 of 210 (127 Views)
0 Kudos

I totally agree, small objects, and low walls should be able to climb.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 176 of 210 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

HORRUS29 wrote:

I totally agree, small objects, and low walls should be able to climb.

What are low walls may I ask? Because it could possibly make buildable walls pointless if you could climb over them by just jumping enough to reach the ledge to grab on.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 177 of 210 (116 Views)
0 Kudos

I'll second this. I've spent 700 hrs playing Warhawk with the x-axis inverted. I couldn't buy Starhawk if this ability was not there.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 178 of 210 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

an ability to go prone, for example in a sniper tower so you dont always have to get killed?

also make the beam turrets a bit weaker, far too easy to kill a hawk or maybe just make us direct the beam?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 179 of 210 (86 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

lmmortalMachine wrote:

an ability to go prone, for example in a sniper tower so you dont always have to get killed?

Why would you want to go prone in a sniper tower!!!!?

Would'nt this seriously restrict your view of the terrain?  unless you intent to use it to dominate one area of approach then that would be fine but otherwise......

Have you paused to think you get killed in a sniper tower beacause your staying there too long?

Its a magnet for every enemy sniper (I love killing snipers)......

Either place your tower inside a protective dome &  you can stand init to your hearts content sniping.....

Or

Grab the sniper rifle go find that "sweet spot" that others hav'nt realised is a viable shooting spot & counter snipe the snipers targeting your tower when your team go to grab there rifles.....

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 210 (81 Views)