[EN] Archive

Public Starhawk BETA

Public Starhawk BETA

Level 2

Re: Starhawk Beta - Vehicle Feedback

Vulture Jet Pack on all maps

With the Sidewinder now out there, The Vulture is seeing little use. At 6/3 it's far too expensive. The Sidewinder is faster and can clear low obstacles just like the jet pack all without the danger of being locked on by missile launchers and it can carry the flag! all for a cost of 1/1. It's about time the two where brought closer in cost. Say 2/1 for the Sidewinder and 4/3 for the jet bike. As it stands standard operation procedure witht he Vulture is to get 6 RP bring in the Vulture. Get the free pack and reclaim the dispenser. You have your jet pack 3 RP returned and construction point has not been used and their is no sturcture for the enemy to get xp on. You have spent just as many RP as if you had a dispenser on the map but with no real down side.

Please use plain text.
Message 301 of 319 (141 Views)
0 Kudos

1) Description; the powerslide turning ability during dog fights after taking any damage no matter how small the damage is sluggish or almost non responsive without wide turns leaving you open for follow up attacks.

Name of vehicle: Hawk

Map: all maps

Suggestion: Added control while receiving damage

2) Description: Animation from moving from driver seat to mounted gun and vise versa is slow or extensively long. ability to take control while animation is still in progress.

Vehicle: Razorback

Map: Dust

Suggestion: delayed vehicle reaction until animation is complete or faster animation

3) Description: Swarm missle is delayed once fired resulting in often avoided attacks.

Vehicle: Hawk

Map: All

Suggestion: Responsive firing once locked on or quicker firing once designated button is released.

Please use plain text.
Message 302 of 319 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

haaaaaaa stick 1 on the hawk and swoop down on the jetbikes haaaaaaaa omg thats briliant you see it jump to their bike haaaaaaa epic  i think thats the only thing im enjoing at the moment the jetbike does have a spring to it if you jump off and use it like the jeep from warhawk

at the moment im trying to see if the air mines if you lay em real low can jump to a merc in ground mode or any jeeps or bikes that gets near by them

serious fun them sticky mines works great hawk to hawk 2 just boost up behind them this is the only thing i give a thumbs up to very creative dust map you could have made the badlands bigger and will kick this maps a s s suks just big and empty with a few bootleg joints in the middle if you luck you might see jhon wayne in theirr!!!!! im geting tired of haveing no buillding to build after 10 or so min it suks come on LBI!!!!!

just give me my own stash of builldings il be good if i waste them than thats my falut i want my own limt please man 

Please use plain text.
Message 303 of 319 (110 Views)
0 Kudos

I think that there is a play of unfairness on the hawk.

A Beam Turrent can just kill it in two seconds, please lower the beams firepower, 

But on the other hand it is really hard to kill a hawk from foot, now one person should never be able to kill  a hawk but i've seen 4 people shooting at a hawk and the hawk won. Also i haven't seen that you can jack or stealth kill a hawk, i once snuck up behind a hawk that was trying to find me, i expected to see a jack button but there was none so I ended up dieing. Also could you please put outmanuvere controls while flying, such as barrel rolls.

Name of vehicle: Hawk

The map which the issue with the vehicle occurs: all

Suggestions to improve the issue:  Lower beam power, make hawks a little easier to kill from the ground and make a jack button when behind the hawk. Barrel rolls

Please use plain text.
Message 304 of 319 (90 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

i kill hawks with my riffle but if they good  use the yellow missle thats a 1 shoot kill  but im not scared of hawks 2 nades few rounds and boooooooooom baddddddddddd booooooooom hide jump run around rocks it ant to hard tho dont be scared of them!

4 guys to shoot 1 hawk haaaaa if i had 4 of me i think will destroy every hawk 

Please use plain text.
Message 305 of 319 (86 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Can someone confirm one of these.

When driving with the flag using sidewinder you move slower. I was caught up by another sidewinder while I was driving away using the sidewinder.

Or does the sidewinder have some kind of a speed boost which I don't know.

Or third, my controller is badly broken (it is a bit broken right now).

Please use plain text.
Message 306 of 319 (59 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

You can unlock the engine mods skill. It speeds up all vehicles.
Please use plain text.
Message 307 of 319 (58 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The speed boost on the sidewinder can make the bike a bit harder to handle, but on a plus great for reaching hawks while you have mines attached to the sidewinder.  on a game earlier left the base via one of the ramps with mines already attached,  i flew off the end of the ramp and an enemy hawk slipped by underneath me.

all 3 of my mines attached to it , and i carried on going.

Please use plain text.
Message 308 of 319 (57 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

problem report

maps affected all

vehicle Tank (sorry forgot the name for it)

problem. if you convert a wall into a gate then drive through the gate with the tank, the gate drops and lets you pass.

but if you attempt to reverse back through the gate it wont open. you have to drive through forwards to get the gate to open.

not sure if this is the same with other vehicles, will check and report back

Please use plain text.
Message 309 of 319 (55 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[Suggestion] Re: Starhawk Beta - Vehicle Feedback

Brief Description of the issue: jet pack disconnects you from a turret kill with R2 button.

I normally continue to hold run after attacking a turret with a knife, from the ground, and this causes some inconvenient disconnects at critical times when I cant think about letting go of R2.

Name of vehicle: Jet Pack

The map which the issue with the vehicle occurs: all

Suggestions to improve the issue: Maybe require player to jump off of turret  with x button before the pack kicks in. Also do not require the player to re-press R2 to fly off if already holding it down. 

Please use plain text.
Message 310 of 319 (51 Views)
0 Kudos