Level 5

Re: Starhawk Beta - Weapon Feedback

JandTNZ wrote:

Did that. Did 21 shots of that and missed with every shot. I've also done t hat to people in hawks just did figure 8's in the sky and dodged every rocket for almost 2 minuets. To easy.

Hmm maybe I just had dumb pilots when I nabbed em the other day...

I played thismorning & it was damn near impossible to kill a hawk from the ground so possibly you have a point JandTNZ maybe we need to go back to WH way of scrubbing missiles where you carry two lots of chaff & make it a more even playing field....

men of the imperium do you want to live for ever!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 321 of 328 (237 Views)
0 Kudos

[SUGGESTION]

Name of vehicle: Sidewinder

The SideWinder is an amazing vehicle. It's nimble, fast, sleek, hard to hit if you drive it right, and most importantly, it's cheap. The only problem I have with the Sidewinder are the things you can't do on it. Yes, you can powerslide, yes you can run people over with it, and yes you can shoot from it. However there's one thing I know about StarHawk that makes it incredible to play. The feeling of epicness that comes upon you when you look into the battlefield. When you look at the Dust map, you seriously get a feeling that this is an actual battle between two factions. The new animations were an amazing addition to it all, from jumping on an auto turret and stabbing it with a knife, to grabbing someone up to run them through with a dagger. 

While the Sidewinder does have the epic feeling of speed to it, I feel like the freedom to do things is a bit hampered by it. For example: You snatch the flag from the enemy base, jump into your sidewinder and drive off. However, half way to the goal you see three other sidewinders coming up from behind you. However, you don't see any bullets shooting from them, because they can't shoot while driving. So the most that they do is just bump into you or try their luck by stopping and fire at you. This usually ends up with you making it back to base with the flag.

What my suggestions are, would be to make the battles between sidewinders far more epic. For instance, you could add a side boost to ram into other sidewinders or to dodge enemy fire. With a sideboost, you could not only make the sidewinder much more nimble, but you could make it just as dangerous as any other weapon in the hands of a great player. You could drive into a enemy camp and just shoot and ram into anyone without a vehicle. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 322 of 328 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Riako-san wrote:

[SUGGESTION]

What my suggestions are, would be to make the battles between sidewinders far more epic. For instance, you could add a side boost to ram into other sidewinders or to dodge enemy fire. With a sideboost, you could not only make the sidewinder much more nimble, but you could make it just as dangerous as any other weapon in the hands of a great player. You could drive into a enemy camp and just shoot and ram into anyone without a vehicle. 

Evidently you hav'nt come across a enemy  Sidewinder with a mine attached to it :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 323 of 328 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[suggestion] Knife vs.... Turret

Brief Description of the issue: After meleeing a turret the camera angle is strange, I always seem to be disoriented and facing skyward after a successful kill. Maybe it's me.

Name of weapon: Knife

The map which the issue with the weapon occurs: all

Suggestions to improve the feel of the weapon:  Maybe an brief overhead view after the kill so players can orient themselves more easily..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 324 of 328 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Nah not dumb pilots. I find that if they are new or occupied you can tag them. Unless they are comming right for you and they fly head first into the rocket you have them dead to rights. But any other situation where the missiles have to chase the target down either on the rear or abeam and the pilot just has to much time to scrub. Now that more players are getting their wings, I'm finding the only hits are from head on strafing runs or they forget to throw a move.  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 325 of 328 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Please sort out the range on the Sniper rifle it just seems so lacking in distance at times...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 326 of 328 (183 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Starhawk Beta - Weapon Feedback Suggestion

[ Edited ]

Problem: knifing

Suggestion: increase rifle dmg lightly and make knife kills possible only on opponent with low health.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 327 of 328 (164 Views)
0 Kudos

Rockets are very under power also I feel you should be able to lock on to tanks like before.

Suggestion
Take laser off sniper that shows your location and just show shot like warhawk or just give perk that turns that off, because u can't even just look with your scope without giving your position away. Last give two perks instead of one will be much better
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 328 of 328 (109 Views)
0 Kudos