Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Red Dead Redemption

Bought the GOTY edition last year, not played it much, but from what I did play, it seemed decent enough.

Still not tried it online yet tho, heard mixed reviews of it, will get round to it sometime.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20 (495 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Brilliant game for me it was 10x better than GTAIV !! Played it and Undead to death :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20 (465 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I like the pacing on this game i.e. timing of night & day with the train not arriving straight after the other. Not too fast and not too slow. GTA IVs pacing was just; too fast.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/69344 - Please sign

To PlayStation... Semper Fidelis
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20 (456 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I really enjoyed the whole setting. One of the rare games where I got completely sucked in and hours flew by and before I knew it, it was 3am on a work night. :smileyvery-happy:
I didn't really get into the online though, but the beauty of the game is it offers a full experiance, both online and off.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20 (454 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

single player = amazing

online = amazing

game is amazing....

photo titel_derek4.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20 (452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Lum26 wrote:

I thought it was a great game. I didn't play online until i'd finished the story mode, thinking that it would be something that would only hold my interest for a few hours.

As soon as i started playing the online mode, i enjoyed it even more than the single player story mode. I met pede2010 and had some great fun and good laughs on there with him.

Thanks for that link Wretched_Hawk, that looks like alot of fun. I'll just have to see if my bluray will play ball and load GTA.

No problem!

Last night was great fun despite the lobby problems, I just spent most of time chortling to myself :smileyvery-happy:

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20 (428 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Starting to feel like Topper Harley in HotShots: "Doesn't seem to matter what I do, I just seem to end up hurting somebody (cut to scene of pebble skipping over ocean and smacking canoist in the face)"; don't know if those are the exact words from the film! :-)

Superman
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20 (427 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hahah yeah red dead is the one of the greats!!! im the real turk1182..add me

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20 (382 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

got back into the game after a year out as the new games seem to be problems all the time

story - not done yet

multiplayer  - a blast

co op pack is a excellent

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i bought rdr a year ago played it for 4 weeks and never bothered again till about a month ago.
its a brill game, now ive got the hang of it ,thanks to the help of some online friends lol.
love playing online with mates too ,its such fun.
lum26 has been helping me out and so far has got me some good trophies playing online with him .thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20 (264 Views)
0 Kudos