0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Your epic moments in Red Dead Redemption

station6 wrote:
For those that missed the thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zMmEE4OC4

You owe me 39 seconds.

"Dark humour isn't everyone's cup of liquidised dead baby".
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 131 (1,293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Did i miss something? I don't that get that?

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 131 (1,290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Fulcrum09 wrote:

station6 wrote:
For those that missed the thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zMmEE4OC4

You owe me 39 seconds.

After the 20 second intro I said to myself; "This better be good!".....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 131 (1,288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I sense hostility enveloped jealousy at such a magnificent feat.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 131 (1,283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I was riding back to my safehouse after a good fun mission then suddenly this cougar starts attacking me and my Phoenix horse. He then killed my beloved Phoenix and then I killed the ba$tard! Me and that sandy coloured horse were best friends :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 131 (1,204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

walked incidently into a fellow in the saloon in thieves landing and this guy wanted to have a fight, so..I knocked him down. Walked out the bar and there he was again, pickin' a fight. Knocked him down again.

Crossed the street to my safehouse and yes, you guessed it, there he was again pickin' a fight.

At this time, I was fed up with it, knocked him down, hogtied him, slung him over my shoulder and walked outside to dump him in the little river next to my safehouse. Wasnt paying much attention and fell in the water together with my hogtied friend...and died.... :Shame:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 131 (1,163 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

This was a truly amazing gaming moment for me, I would pay fullprize only to play this moment:

Okay, so I was up for some Bountyhuntin'. I got me a fine stallion from Bonnie for some cattlin' i did and I rode down to the telegraph office in good ol' Armadillo and fetched me a poster. And so the first bountyadventure was about to begin...

After a few minutes of ridin', i slowed down and observed a couple of red dots on my map. Finally some action.. So i shot down a couple of rustlers and lassoed in the main guy, both for reputations sake and, of course, money. I hogtied the guy and put him back on my mighty steed. He was moaning and grumbling as I started the journey back to armadillo. I set up a galloping pace in eagerness of fast earned money and reputation as a true american hero. Just as I was jumping over a stone, the camera suddenly halted a bit, and I was thrown of the horse and took a nosedive of a lifetime. *****? "You useless piece of *****" I said to the horse, but it was dead. Then suddenly a frightnin roar scared the livin' ***** out of me and i turned only to see the two giant fangs of a sabretooth tiger. the captured guy, still on the horseback, moaned and I desperately tried to get out my rifle. I managed to shoot the tiger two times and apparently that was enough so it disappeared. Still in shock of this episode, I picked the badguy up and carried him on foot to Armadillo and delivered him in the sherrif's office, only to realize that the guy was only a henchman and i did not get a single dollar.

Still, what a moment in the wild, wild west...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 131 (1,125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

My Horse & Hogtied Bounty on the Back both were stolen By Someone Else!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 131 (1,120 Views)
0 Kudos