11 Sep 2011
By RedPenk

Playstation Staff

Audio issues during cutscenes.

6 Replies 222 Views Created 11-09-2011

Hi, now this is not a major issue but during the cutscenes between levels I can hear music playing however there is no speech when the game characters are talking to each other. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

RedPenk

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Audio issues during cutscenes.

I have no sound at all during the game - I posted a thread about it yesterday but still no help :/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

On one of the boat level cutscenes, I've had a chimeran open it's mouth to give me a nasty screaming snarl, only for no growl come out of it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Now i'm getting the odd word or so in cutscenes, mostly well after the character has stopped talking. Other than this i'm really enjoying the game. I'm getting the feeling things were rushed to meet the release date though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I've not seen anything as bad as you guys are mentioning, but there are occasional cut scenes where the dialogue seems out of sync with what's happening on screen (before & after I downloaded the patch). It's nothing major though, nowhere near as problematic as Mass Effect 2 for example

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (193 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Well well, I went into the audio settings on my PS3, disabled all output formats except dolby digital. Now I have sound in the cutscenes :Stupid:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I tried all the settings yesterday and they didn't work. Then I tried them all again this afternoon and somehow it worked! Now I get that awesome noise when you kill an enemy, as well as the lovely ping when a trophy pops.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Kudos