Resistance 3 is out this week and it's competition time!
The prize is a t-shirt in the XL size featuring the famous Resistance 3 Chimera Skull artwork and logo, similar to the above (without the rifles).
We're asking you to "show us your dark side" as the title of the competition suggests and what we need you to to is:
Upload and reply to this thread with a picture of yourself dressed as the game's enemy, The Chimera.
Make sure to have your PSN Online ID included in the photo somewhere.
To give you a couple of ideas, here are a couple of images:
Bit of a major challange to recreate the above pictures but bear in mind the fact that this competition is for a T shirt.
The competition here in this forum is for UK and Ireland only but if you go into some of the other language forums, you might find your country there.
The competition will close at 23.59 on the 13th of September.
Please make sure to observe these rules/Terms & Conditions:
Specific Rules for Show us your Dark Side
1. This promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 years or over.
2. Entrants must create an original photograph which shows themselves dressed up as the character Chimera from the game Resistance (“Image”). Entrants must ensure their Image contains a sign which clearly displays their PSN Online ID.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) Click on the Show us your Dark Side board;
(ii) Sign in to their PlayStation®Network (PSN Account), or if they don’t already have one, create and sign in to a PSN Account;
(iii) Upload their Image which must be in jpeg format. Entrants’ PSN Online ID has to be clearly readable in the Image submitted.
- The opening date is 06/09/11 at 12 am BST and the closing date is 13/09/11 at 12 am BST.
- All entries must be original and the entrant’s own work (please click on the General Rules for further details). Entrants may enter the promotion more than once but will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Images uploaded must conform to the PlayStation Community House Rules, must show entrant and must not show anyone under the age of 18.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- Following the closing date, the judges will select 1 winner who they consider has submitted the most creative and original Image].
- The prize for the winner is a Resistance 3 t-shirt. The value of the prize is approximately €3.49.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant’s claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
- Prizes shall be sent by email or post to the address associated with the winner’s PSN Account.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter shall publish the winner’s PSN online ID and country of residence on its website. Entries may remain on the competition thread within the Forum at the Promoter’s discretion.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
Well, I was going to have a go at this properly. You know, decent background, bit of photoshopping.
Then I realised, that uploading a picture of myself on the internet, with a shaved head, 6 dots of yellow eye shadow, an exposed belly and leather pants, may not be the best of ideas........
A costume it would be then.
But, disaster! My local poundland had run out of chimera costumes. (what? the shirts only worth £3. Not gonna go mad with the money.....)
There was only one thing left. It had to be homemade.
I know, my art skills are amazing right?
- Select a Language