25 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

The incoming Resistance boxed set..........

8 Replies 933 Views Created 26-04-2012

Just wondered who will be buying the new Resistance boxed set (recently exposed as a trilogy with all 3 ps3 games).I will if there is trophies for the first game as I havent played it but have the other two...........

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (933 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: The incoming Resistance boxed set..........

^ not heard about trophies for the 1st one. it was awesome though - hard to think all that time ago a game got multiplayer and connections absolutely spot on. it was my 1st introduction to online gaming as i got it as part of the bundle with my ps3.

no idea what numbers are still online for R:FOM but should picks things up again for it when it's released.

i didn't really get on that well with the 2nd one but really enjoy the 3rd one.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (927 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

That is cool. :smileyhappy: I won't be getting it because I have the first 2 and will probabely get R3. But that is a really good idea. :smileyhappy: Does that mean they will be putting trophies on R:FOM?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (921 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

I doubt they will trophy patch FOM because they released a Resistance FOM/Resistance 2 double pack last year it wasn't trophy patched then. 

Insomniac games didn't bother with the Resistance 2 multiplayer wraith glitchers and lag switchers so i doubt FOM patch would even be considered.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (917 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That's fine. R:FOM is a hard game in parts, takes ages just to get over a bridge and the cathedrel after that, gods, it's hard. O_O Putting trophies on it would probabely be borderline sadistic, lol.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (908 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'd love for Resistance: Fall of Man to get trophies, dont understand why this doesn't have to have a patch after being re-released twice whilst Metal Gear Solid 4 had to after being re-released.

LATEST PLATINUM: Hotline Miami

*Click here to view my PSN Profile*

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (788 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

just to clear up things...

The 'Resistance Trilogy' have been released since May 16 in Europe and got no DLC included...

i talk about this one...
http://www.gamepodunk.com/_/industry-news/sony/resistance-trilogy-bundle-leaked-from-amazon-france-r...

So don't mix it up with the 'Resistance collection' that is most likely released in the USA only and include all the DLC..
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/04/resistance-collection-hits-ps3-this-winter/

there will be no trophys for 'resistance - fom' or a hd remake of one of the best game in the series story wise (until r3 was released) called 'resistance - retribution'....

to be honest this feels so half arsed done...  the resistance game serie deserv more than this crap...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (776 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I would like to get this but if it is only released in the USA would I be able to import it and play it on a UK PS3?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (751 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

yes but you will not be able to use the dlc, since dlc are region locked.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (746 Views)
0 Kudos