24 Jun 2007

Playstation Staff

I want to be in a CLAN

5 Replies 208 Views Created 24-06-2007
hi...add my PSN...x_Jim_x
i am a good player..no mic..bout 1 to 1 kill and death ratio....need a good clan to play with...also if like to be in a clan where they compete against other clans in leagues etc..... thanks:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: I want to be in a CLAN

hi...add my PSN...x_Jim_x
i am a good player..no mic..bout 1 to 1 kill and death ratio....need a good clan to play with...also if like to be in a clan where they compete against other clans in leagues etc..... thanks:smileywink:

If you look theres 5-6 recruitment threads in this section good luck whoever you go with :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

If you want to be in a clan, I suggest you get a headset. It is a vital part of a clan because you'll be useless if you can't communicate and suggest different tactics. Other than that, good luck with whoever you go with.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

You can join CTU. Just post in the recruitment thread for CTU.
We are gonna be playing rainbow 6 when that comes out on friday, so you could get that also.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Have a look around the different clans then decide which one you wanna go with. I have to agree with Rozzap that a headset is a very good idea, in most cases communication between clan members makes the match go better :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Clan "Nerd Force" is looking for members. We only have 3 so far, but we have an excellent set of stats and strong all round players specializing in one particular field each.

If you wanna try us out, send a buddy invite (in Resistance) to macman2001 (me) and we'll c how good you are. If you are good, I'll ask our team leader to let you on (I'm in charge of recruitment lol).

Thanks,
MacMan (MacMan2001)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Kudos