Resistance HQ

Resistance HQ

24 Jun 2007
By: [jimmy2404]

92 Posts

I want to be in a CLAN

5 Replies 203 Views Created 24-06-2007
hi...add my PSN...x_Jim_x
i am a good player..no mic..bout 1 to 1 kill and death ratio....need a good clan to play with...also if like to be in a clan where they compete against other clans in leagues etc..... thanks:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Re: I want to be in a CLAN

hi...add my PSN...x_Jim_x
i am a good player..no mic..bout 1 to 1 kill and death ratio....need a good clan to play with...also if like to be in a clan where they compete against other clans in leagues etc..... thanks:smileywink:

If you look theres 5-6 recruitment threads in this section good luck whoever you go with :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

If you want to be in a clan, I suggest you get a headset. It is a vital part of a clan because you'll be useless if you can't communicate and suggest different tactics. Other than that, good luck with whoever you go with.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

You can join CTU. Just post in the recruitment thread for CTU.
We are gonna be playing rainbow 6 when that comes out on friday, so you could get that also.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Have a look around the different clans then decide which one you wanna go with. I have to agree with Rozzap that a headset is a very good idea, in most cases communication between clan members makes the match go better :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Kudos

Clan "Nerd Force" is looking for members. We only have 3 so far, but we have an excellent set of stats and strong all round players specializing in one particular field each.

If you wanna try us out, send a buddy invite (in Resistance) to macman2001 (me) and we'll c how good you are. If you are good, I'll ask our team leader to let you on (I'm in charge of recruitment lol).

Thanks,
MacMan (MacMan2001)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Kudos