27 Sep 2011
By: Troothpaste Member 1,636 Posts
Level 4

Event Idea

4 Replies 617 Views Created 27-09-2011

Not sure which board is more active or correct so it's in both for now

Ok Everyone has been Busy with R3 :smileyvery-happy: but even though the game is sheer awesome sauce i propose an event 

Let's not forget R3's little brothers now Fall of man and R2 

So the event proposed is basically a awesome fun night which will consist of playing one of the two predecessors (we can't simply forget the memories) and dependant on numbers and who owns what the community will always decide the game type of match the settings of the match etc 

Oh yeh i has an uber namer prepared

Classicstance

Interested then good :smileyvery-happy: just let me know and if i can get enough members i'll get this event up and running 

Trooth

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (617 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re : Event Idea

[ Edited ]

take me a shoot if you host on Resistance 2 for some Co-op crazy action :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (558 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

no worries litt :smileyvery-happy: just hope theres enough interest may go with a dry run on this event see how things go
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (540 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Ok will probably set things up for this later today or tommorrow with a thread for the event
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Right seems theres interest in this event however i need to put it on a back burner for now as i have something else to work on that i really need finished :smileysad: sorry guys but i promise ill get this event up and running
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (522 Views)