[EN] Archive

Resistance Online

Resistance Online

Level 9

Re: Patch 1.03 update

Yaster wrote:
I may be wrong, but I think the mods on the My Resistance forums MAY be volunteers. They MAY be.

Regardless, they are the first port of call for consumers and in that way betray how the company is seen. I for one would not stand for it and neither for the comment that was made afterwards by another mod "at the end you'll have a working game"

We shouldn't have a working game at end, we should have it at the beginning and i don't see how this being an exclusive Sony is letting it slide.
Whatever may come, personally I have made up my mind and will leave the Resistance community for what it is and return the game to be replace with another.

Unfortunately this is not the last game that will have this as long as these developers get away with it.  

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Ew_Tux wrote:

Yaster wrote:
I may be wrong, but I think the mods on the My Resistance forums MAY be volunteers. They MAY be.

Regardless, they are the first port of call for consumers and in that way betray how the company is seen. I for one would not stand for it and neither for the comment that was made afterwards by another mod "at the end you'll have a working game"

We shouldn't have a working game at end, we should have it at the beginning and i don't see how this being an exclusive Sony is letting it slide.
Whatever may come, personally I have made up my mind and will leave the Resistance community for what it is and return the game to be replace with another.

Unfortunately this is not the last game that will have this as long as these developers get away with it.  

Their attitude pretty much stinks and they're probably Resistance fanboys. Just made my last post on those forums and will probably end up getting banned from them. :Lol:

My Resistance

I'm like you and have made my mind up to not bother with them anymore.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I am still having a love hate relationship with this game it shows signs of excellence.

I love the feeling of the shooting mechanics, it's better than most games and an improvement over R2, I found R2 really lacked fun after a while, where as R3 is up close and personal.

It is more like COD but in a better way, but I still get frustrated with it's many problems yesterday I played all morning and encountered these problems:

1) Lots of lag 

2) Still issues with approx 3 or more things on screen

3) Game of breach started and finished with 7 on one side 4 on the other, on the side with 4 the highest rank was 27 on the other side the lowest was 42 (the out come of the game was obvious).

4) A death match started with 8 on one side and one on the other.

5) Twice being put in to unfinished games on the losing side only for the lobby to close at the end of the game.

6) Encountered people half in walls

I use a mic and the number of people who have just bought it and are unhappy with the online side of the the game is clear.

Gears of war 3 arrived yesterday, it's incredible I also have Child of Eden for the PS3 coming at the end of the month, then Battlefield.

I might as well give up and trade this in now most of my other friends have, I can get £30 for it atm, which is a shame really, I thought it would be a keeper.

I will be much more wary about IG games in the future, especially with online passes which will kill this game.

deadleaves
60gb
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (121 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yaster wrote:

Here and on the official US forums, the moderators do the role as their jobs (along with other things). Sure if James Stevenson or Marcus Smith were to go on there and accuse Wraith of being a moaning minnie then that would be bad but it seems that their moderators can tell it like it is.

I envy them sometimes tbh :smileytongue:
they said the mods on the playstation boards arent human, are you just gunna take that?
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (82 Views)
0 Kudos