08 Jan 2012
By: Farscape247 Member 1,883 Posts
Level 5

R2 and online

6 Replies 1,395 Views Created 08-01-2012

is there still plenty of players online in Resistance 2, i just got it again and was thinking about going online with it.

To Infinity and Beyond
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (1,395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: R2 and online

I played Resistance 2 a week or two before christmas the co-op servers are still very active and still quite a few unranked competitive servers but its difficult getting many in ranked servers.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (1,393 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Just started playing this whenever WipEout HD gets too annoying. add + message me if anyone is looking for R2 co-op or multi.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (1,368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

This is the best multiplayer of all three titles.
http://www.insomniacgames.com/loadout/image.php?1=weezereire&2=Can%20you%20hear%20them?&3=carbine&4=shrapnel&5=ammo&6=dash&7=bandolier&8=strapped
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (1,331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

It's good ...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (1,153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

resistance 2 online is a load of rubbish now because the leaderboard has been hacked on coop and comp, PSN dont care about this and insomniac games now they have made there money off the game, they dont care about the loyal game players!!! NODSWORTH

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

yes there still are players on resistance 2 but the leaderboard has been hacked by Serapy, and PSN & insomniac games dont care now they have made there money out off us loyal players!! 

NODSWORTH

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (806 Views)
0 Kudos