25 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Dragon's Dogma 'Hero' quest list (Spoilers)

15 Replies 5,714 Views Created 25-06-2012

This list is in the order that I chose to obtain the quests and also follows the exploration route I used around Gransys; Cassardis > Encampment > Witchwood > Gran Soren > West Gransys > The Shadowfort > Central Gransys > North Gransys > Bluemoon Tower > Greatwall.

Dragon's Dogma Main & NPC Story Quests 50%.jpg

Full size image can be found here.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (5,714 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Dragon's Dogma 'Hero' quest list (Spoilers)

Nice one :smileyhappy:

I think Dying of Curiosity and Farewell Valmiro are the only ones I need to do... Unfortunately I missed the cut off point on my second play through so need to get to a third :smileyindifferent:

At the Everfall now, so just treading water really...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16 (5,709 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I just completed a fresh run to double check this so the list should be accurate. Doing the run with just my main pawn was fun but occasionally frustrating, especially in the Everfall, final level was 58 for NG+ with no noticeboard quests except 'Put the Eye Out' for Madeleine.

Btw you can lower Valmiro's affinity to 0 when he asks for 'one last favour', instead of doing what he asks unequip your weapon and kick him repeatedly, he won't run off because he's scene locked.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16 (5,702 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

great find there, all i need is a parting gift and search party and that should be me thnxs C_e_r_e_b_u_s

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16 (5,648 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm working my way through this list on my NG+...i take it doing all the quests from this list will net you the quest trophy?

Thanks for an awesome list =)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16 (5,006 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Si_Ozzman wrote:
I'm working my way through this list on my NG+...i take it doing all the quests from this list will net you the quest trophy?

Thanks for an awesome list =)

It will give you the Hero trophy. NG+ will remember the quests you've done from prior playthroughs but keep in mind that some quests will still require you to replay earlier ones if they're dependent, for example if you haven't done 'Witch Hunt' you still need to complete 'Lost and Found' to trigger it on your current playthrough.

I've added a revised version of the list to my gallery (essentially the same as before with some cosmetic improvements and re-wording).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (4,913 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

this list you have on ur OP is tiny bit wrong in some areas thou because ive been able to do quests before certain main ones not to complain, since plat'd the game but just to give u a little heads up

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16 (4,833 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

J-Matt- wrote:

this list you have on ur OP is tiny bit wrong in some areas thou because ive been able to do quests before certain main ones not to complain, since plat'd the game but just to give u a little heads up

I did say this was the order I chose to obtain the quests.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (4,801 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I've started adding quest videos here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16 (4,324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I enjoy watching Seism but this time it gave me a good laugh

http://youtu.be/U2qX-f3erDg?hd=1

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16 (4,133 Views)
0 Kudos