Games: Role-Playing Games

Role-Playing Games: General

Role-Playing Games: General

29 Jun 2012
By: Sasha_Je Member 28 Posts
Level 2

Dragons Dogma Warrior Class discussion!!

12 Replies 5743 Views Created 29-06-2012

Anyone has any experience with this class? How exactly does a Warrior "behave" in the end/post game?

Best regards,

Sasha_

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (5,743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Dragons Dogma Warrior Class discussion!!

Haven't played with warrior yet. My pawn has been warrior though. I guess they are powerful but only good in close range. Btw u r a girl?
Manish Max Naik
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (5,739 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

How do you mean "behave" in post-game? I maxed all vocations, and my character is currently a warrior, but not back to post-game...

Spoiler

I would imagine there will be more reliance on ranged pawns, and climbing on monsters to stop them flying away. And I certainly wouldn't want to take a warrior or fighter against the UR-dragon as they will be incapable of hitting the wings.

They would fare better against the tougher roadkill you meet though (hellhounds, grimgoblins, stout undead, etc).

majinmax72 wrote:

Btw u r a girl?

Irrelevant, unless you are a girl-starved boy/lesbian.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (5,729 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

"Behave" how is this class couping with the end/post game monsters. I am a Heavy Armor melle fan but sadly my only options in DD are Warrior/Fighter... in my opinion are not worth playing. I do not understand why the Warrior has only 3 skill slots and on top of that their range of skills are verstaile at all. It's all about charging attacks that take a lot of time and nothing more. Capcom made a deal with the Berserk manga dudes and therefor they added Guts/Griffis armors but again why didn't they add a crossbow so he could at least slow some enemies or something like that.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (5,723 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Apart from the UR dragon, I didn't have a problem with a fully plated fighter, or a warrior.

Grabbing monsters > archery.

And there are only two warrior skills that need charging.

Plus, if you really want a ranged option, play Mystic Knight...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (5,714 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Yeah well I played as MK for some time now and I realized that if I changed my vocation to a MK it will benefit from all that M.atk I have. I think that Capcom made some poor developing decisions with this vocations because the most verstaile classes are MK and MA. I wish all classes would be like this! They got very nice crowed control skills and cool ones and if you look at a Fighter for example apart from self-buffs that makes him a walking wall and ofc Dragon's Maw that is the best melle skill in-game it has nothing...standard/advanced vocations are a bit boring if I can say that. Thank you for the info :smileywink:

Best reagrds,

Sasha_

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (5,707 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

@InfiniteStates Not exactly. I doubt every one who seem to troll online. And this girl/boy with decent and gentle posts asking about how a class "behave" seem very much like a troller.
And about you pointing me as girl starving or lesbian must be yourself. For you have put a half nude girl in your avatar.

For you information, except my main pawn(Which happened to be accidental) my pawn party members are men.

I don't write like a kid giving application for leave to the principal of school. So FO
Manish Max Naik
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (5,672 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I am a troll because I asked for info about the Warrior class? And in order for you to sleep better I am a boy.

Best regards,

Sasha_

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (5,666 Views)
Level 3

Sasha Name is boy's name? If it is then cool of you.
Manish Max Naik
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (5,634 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

My main played as Fighter all the way through the game and I loved it, thought the abilities were nice, could climb around enemies and decimate weak spots, take hits and keep enemies off my pawns. Pawns for the majority did a grand job in bringing down flying enemies.

The only time i had trouble was the UR-Dragon, as mentioned, I couldn't hit the wing tips easily (there was a way bu climbing onto the shoulder, with some swings occasionally hitting the wing when they were bent, but this would take hours). I just switched to a ranged class for the UR dragon, job done.

On my second play-though now as a sorcerer, to get my magic skills up, should give me good enough STATS to max all vocations.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (5,626 Views)
0 Kudos