05 Apr 2006

Playstation Staff

Final Fantasy Disappointment

16 Replies 514 Views Created 05-04-2006
Is it just me or have the Final Fantasys on PS2 been disappointing. The PS1 FF's were the best games on the console but now i would rather get RPG's like KH. Hopefully FF12 will be a return to form for the mighty RPG. Also how long does it take for Square-enix to release their RPG's. They are delayed here but are already released in America and Japan.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

i thought FFX was excellent, even X-2 had its moments. I've played the demo of FF12, and well hmmm...lets just say a lot of traditionalists are gonna be kinda angry "The only Predictable thing about the future is Uncertainty" Amarant, FFIX
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

NWS FLASH

All FFs rock, so snap out of it man! Advent Children English Premier Report, And A London Screening Of The Movie http://www.freewebs.com/thevortexmkxi - My Website - Now With Added Happiness! "Mr.Kipling has doomed us all!" "Yes. But he does make exceedingly good cakes."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No Subject

i though that 10 was the second best ff ever and 10-2 may not have as good as others but when you fully went through it it had some good ideas in it andwho can say penance was a dissapointment my cards / my web site / gamefaqs / neopets / my game
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

quote:
Originally posted by OakaXXV: andwho can say penance was a dissapointment
i can, one zanmato later and BOOM its all over
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

I loved FFX, although it was the first FF I ever played, infact, the first RPG I ever played, I loved it! Although I only completed the main story line and a couple of side quests, must go back to it some time.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

quote:
Originally posted by Slipstreamer: All FFs rock, so snap out of it man!
What are you twelve?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No Subject

quote:
Originally posted by Greendotz: i can, one zanmato later and BOOM its all over
well, if you want a boring fight then it hardly counts as a dissapointment as you obviiouly wanted an easy fight in the first place - and you of all people, you beat ozma on level one but use zanmato on penance my cards / my web site / gamefaqs / neopets / my game
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

i dont even know what penance looks like (ugly no doubt). only ever beat two dark aeons and they were all with zanmato anyway.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Final Fantasy Disappointment

FFX was one of my favourites the voices were abit *****cough* Tidus. Other than that i thouroughly enjoyed it.:Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Kudos