11 Mar 2012
By: shaolin87sniper Member 354 Posts
Level 3

ME3 User Metacritic question?

6 Replies 155 Views Created 11-03-2012

a 3.6 user score? i bought the game as its mass effect and the trilogy is awesome. im still playing ME2 so i havent opened the 3rd game yet. but what is with all the hate?? is the 3rd really that bad#?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: ME3 User Metacritic question?

It's just people raging from day one dlc.

Click to visit my site.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The ending ruins the series it's so disastrously bad. That's why. It's not just because of the day one DLC.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Solid_Snake12345 wrote:
The ending ruins the series it's so disastrously bad. That's why. It's not just because of the day one DLC.

Hopefully it's like Macross and it turns out we can destroy all the Reapers by playing music at them because they lack culture and can't process it. Or maybe some other equally weak deus ex machina like Dallas' "it was all a dream"...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
That ending is an improvement. And I'm not even being sarcastic. The ending (I say "the ending" for a reason I won't say) literally falls apart under any basic scrutiny. It retroactively makes the previous games worse. I'm hyping it up as the worst thing ever not because it is (I'm not that hyperbolic) but you really must not expect an even mediocre ending or you'll end up greatly disappointed. Bioware's forum has literally exploded in hate. There is a poll on the forum which has "33429 votes, 2876 comments, 217687 views". 89%. (29,761 votes) think the endings "suck". 8% (2,618 votes) think the endings are mostly good but a specific detail is a stab in the back. And finally only 2% (768 votes) think the endings are fine as it is. Now yes, this is not everyone but this is a very large sample size when you consider the percentage of people that have won the game, are on the forums and voted in the poll.

If you want a link it's at the bottom of my post but the poll CONTAINS SPOILERS. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT SOME SPOILERS REGARDING THE ENDING. I REPEAT THERE IS ENDING SPOILERS AT THIS LINK. FINAL WARNING, THERE IS ENDING SPOILERS. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. http://social.bioware.com/633606/polls/28989
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

LOL you should have cracked out the big guns...some might miss your spoiler warnings :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (98 Views)
Level 3

InfiniteStates wrote:

LOL you should have cracked out the big guns...some might miss your spoiler warnings :smileyhappy:

:smileytongue:. I wanted to ensure that there is no possible way anybody could possibly miss it, click the link at start whining about how the game is ruined for them. I should have used that picture posting it though. Perhaps two or three would have sufficed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Kudos