10 Mar 2012
By: Si_Ozzman Member 765 Posts
Level 3

ME3 day 1 DLC

3 Replies 151 Views Created 10-03-2012

£7.99 seems a bit steep!

Without spoiling it for others, can anyone give any insight to its value for money?

Zaeed in ME2 had 1 quest and no insightful dialogue options, and was a bit crap. If the ME3 additional character is the same then I may leave it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: ME3 day 1 DLC

[ Edited ]

i just finished the DLC today,it was certainly nothing special IMO

To be quite fair,its about even with Zaeed DLC,except more interesting towards your campaign(storywise),took about an hour at the most and that's being very kind,because i was messing about looking all over...but obviously you get the character for the rest of the game,you also get i think 2 extra costumes for your squad if you like that kinda thing

I think one of the interesting things is that you go back to..

Spoiler
where the trilogy started,on Eden Prime,the view was great,LOL

I did like it,but the shortness of the mission and the basicness of the mission(there is no different gameplay or anything,you just shoot your way to your objectives)...i would probably think twice of buying it had i known or at least waited for a price cut,but that could be ages

It was my first mission after the prologue

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)
Level 11

metallicorphan wrote:

snip 

How are you finding the guns power level and unlimited ammo.  

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

GraphiteGB wrote:

metallicorphan wrote:

snip 

How are you finding the guns power level and unlimited ammo.  

oh yeah,i forgot about that..i gave it a test,it was okay,but went back to my old gun

I am sure other people will like the gun,but unlimited ammo pretty much spoils the whole game for me,its all about searching for ammo and being forced to use other guns when you do run out,and when i am searching for ammo i find other things i probably wouldn't found(datapads etc)

Laser was okay though it owns pretty much everything,which again i opt for my other weapon over,it recharges when you are not shooting but if you run it right down then it takes time to cool down,its kind of a mix from the old weapon system in Mass Effect 1 and the Particle Beam style weapon in Mass Effect 2

It might be good for Achievement/Trophy hunting on future playthoughs :BigGrin:

FF14:ARR-Mancunian Metal

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)