Games: Role-Playing Games

Role-Playing Games: General

Role-Playing Games: General

Level 6

Re: Pawn Stars

I never tracked the earlier increases but early indications are than leveling is linear. It could be that I'm level 54 so any increases are too minor (literally a 2 point stat increase)

I've done 3 levels on this vocation and the stat increases are identical for Myself and Sasha. I'll switch them out today when I go out roaming.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 79 (410 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ive played about an hour so far, glad i chose this over Skyrim, i like the combat and the exploration

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 79 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

little off topic...but does anyone watch pawn stars on bio and history? amazing programme.

back to topic.:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 79 (391 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Name: Emily

Level: 40

Vocation: Ranger

Primary Skills: Hundred Kisses / Dazzle Blast / Cutting Wind

Secondary Skills: Deathly Arrow / Endecad Shot / Tenfold Flurry

Weapons: Scalding Razors / Reinforced Longbow

Inclination: Guardian / Challenger

I'm always looking to improve my pawn. Feel free to add me. Just drop me a friend request with 'pawn' in the message so I know what it's about. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 79 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Name: Princess Tia

Level: 31

Vocation: Warrior

Primary Skills: Indomitable Lash / Pommel Strike / Whirlwind Slash

Secondary Skills: None

Weapon: Gryphic Victory Longsword (some nice armour aswell)

Inclination: Pioneer / Challenger

Feel free to add me to use my pawn :smileyhappy: she tends to just get stuck in which is what i want as im a Magick Archer 

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 79 (358 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Name: Victor
Level: 60
Vocation: Warrior
Primary Skills: Indomitable Lash / Pommel Strike / Whirlwind Slash
Secondary Skills: None
Weapon: Heavens kiss, stell pallet helmet, melorian armour
Inclination: Pioneer / Challenger
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 79 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Pro-tip for warriors/fighters: when I am looking to hire them I am looking exclusively for one skill...

Shield bash (fighters) or War cry (warriors) - or their other level equivalents. Mainly because I am hiring melee pawns to be meat shields and these skills facilitate that most. Just a heads up :smileywink:

Although having said, I've been rolling with Princess Tia for quite a while now, even though she hasn't got shield bash. But at the moment I'm just taking out low level pawns to give their owners some RC, as it's the next best thing to playing solo :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 79 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Infinistacia has been switched to support mage if any wants a buff/healing machine. She needs some tweaking with the behaviour potions though, which is on my to-do list next time I'm over that way :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 79 (313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Emily (my pawn) is level 140 now for anyone that may need some extra help. :smileyhappy:

I currently interval between ranger, warrior and mage.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 79 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

I put Infinistacia into stasis yesterday, as I got the platinum, so will probably move onto other games now after 200+ very enjoyable hours with this one :smileyhappy:

Just before I turned it off, I released the pawns that I'd "hired" (for free, lol), then used potions to restore her behaviour to 1: challenger, 2: scather. The idea being that she cleans up annoying archers/mages before helping out with the big daddy.

She's a pretty strong sorceress, with the best non-UR dragon archstaff and all dragon-forged gear (except head which is 3*s). She's sitting at around level 130-odd. Feel free to use and abuse her...

And she isn't equipped with maelstrom, because that annoys me all to hell when pawns cast it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 79 (261 Views)
0 Kudos