Games: Role-Playing Games

Role-Playing Games: General

Role-Playing Games: General

06 Dec 2012
By: ItsMe8191 Member 185 Posts
Level 4

RPGs for PS Vita?

8 Replies 6925 Views Created 06-12-2012

Does anyone wanna advise some good RPG games available for the PS vita for me?

Please dont bother with Monster Hunter tho as that really wasnt my thing.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (6,925 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: RPGs for PS Vita?

Are you taking about games that you can buy in a shop, or are you willing to give digital games a shot?

There are a number of great PS1 RPGs that can be played on Vita (such as the Final Fantasy games)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (6,903 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

digital is fine with me :smileyhappy:

Asked in the PS VIta section too seems I wasnt getting much of a response here lol, been given a few options but havent bought any yet so more recommendations are very welcome :smileyhappy:

- I already have final fantasy 8 and 9 from the ps1 section on the store :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (6,877 Views)
0 Kudos

Do you like Japanese RPGs? Persona 4 Golden was recently released on Vita and I've heard some great things about it!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (6,873 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

^^ Yeah thats one that I was suggested in the Vita section of the forum :smileytongue: I might just buy the persona 3 to test it out seems 4 is still not out in EU as yet :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (6,853 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

There is a game called Little Kings Story, or something close to that.

I'm pretty sure that's some sort of RPG/Strategy game.

Not too sure to be honest.

I've actually bought it on the assumption it's an RPG'ish game, as i have some long travel hours ahead of me soon so I figured it could be worth the purchase.

Although I haven't actually played it yet, so I can't give you any review at this stage.:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (6,822 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

If you enjoy turn-based RPGs then you might want to consider some strategy RPGs as well.

The Disgaea games are fun, but they take character growth to the extreme and can be a real time-sink in the post game. There's also Final Fantasy Tactics, and my personal favourite, Tactics Ogre which are both classic Square Enix titles.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (6,812 Views)
Level 4

Tassie_tiger wrote:

There is a game called Little Kings Story, or something close to that.

I'm pretty sure that's some sort of RPG/Strategy game.

Not too sure to be honest.

I've actually bought it on the assumption it's an RPG'ish game, as i have some long travel hours ahead of me soon so I figured it could be worth the purchase.

Although I haven't actually played it yet, so I can't give you any review at this stage.:smileytongue:

actually I think its closer to a Pikmon game, which isn't a bad thing if you like herding type games.

Well there are plenty of psp rpgs on the store but buying retail game then Person 4 is out on vita in March in EU and Ragnarok Odyssey has a release in US and I think it is coming to the store early 2013 as a digital download...then there is releases in Japan Tales of Innocence and all kinds of games we will never see in the West  because A) Us may get them but maybe only as a digital download and B) there isn't a publisher in Europe for certain Japanese niche games

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (6,724 Views)
0 Kudos

Persona 4
Ragnarok Odyssey
Disgaea 3

I see some upcoming RPGs at http://www.newpsvitagames.net
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (6,583 Views)
0 Kudos