6 Replies 162 Views Created 06-05-2012
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Rainbow Moon

Monsieur Hawk - I clocked this early this morning on the Blog. What I can't suss out though, is if it's a tactical RPG or a proper old skool JRPG ? If it's the latter then I'm right up for it- if it's the former then....:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (156 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

http://www.rainbowmoongame.com/

Should of posted that earlier - it says stratergy... looks like a mix of old skool & tactical to me.

Check out some the news - they explain things with screenshots, 70 for the battle system. Could be a nice mix.

Personally if they tell me its like FF9 crossed with FF Tatics or X-Com I'll burst with joy! :smileyvery-happy:

Then again I am still pinning my hopes on the rumours about a new FF being along the lines of FF9... I so hope they're true but I don't hold out hope.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Cheers WH. Gutting for me...I just can't get on with strategy games. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (149 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I can't blame you.

I recall whole days wasted on some of them and in the end I wouldn't have gotten very far, they can suck you in and eat your soul.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It looks interesting but I doubt I could ever sink that sort of time into a videogame anymore, I would like a whole day to play something like that and that just never happens anymore.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I can understand that one, these days I usually only get an hour or two here or there (sadly).

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Kudos