Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Trading in Skyrim for Dragons Dogma?

The lack of fast travel can seem frustrating, but it also brings about some of the games greatest dynamic moments. Wading through a forest and realizing your not going to make it to your destination before the sun sets brings about some true fear, and if you do stumble upon a Chimera then panic!

The game does start out difficult, but like mentioned above, it gets easier (too easy in fact, as you become overpowered for the game in my opinion). Does make for a fun run and gun second playthrough though!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Yeah I would have definitely liked at least the option to retain that difficulty level from first stepping outside Cassardis... I remember a pack of Saurians being an epic challenge in the early days too. And those bandits sent me packing with my tail between my legs on several occasions by the Witchwood. Now I barely even break stride as I run past.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Infinite, I trust your insight into games, so is Dogma worth the pick up, or should I save my scarce amount of pennies for a new upcoming title?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I got 200 hours out of it before platinum. And I really enjoyed it. Having said that, you could easily wait until it drops in price, and there's nothing to stop you trading it in once you're bored of it...

If money is an issue, I'd say get something with decent online and get this cheap. But I'd definitely recommend it, yes.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14 (139 Views)
0 Kudos